What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

davyk31

RMS Regular
That blue one looks lovely, great colour. Shame about the roof "bars" as they are really not needed on that car.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi

Stopped by Audi on the way home this evening and saw this. Tried some man maths and realised I am still broke. @NickR85 any interest to you?

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i

Stopped by Audi on the way home this evening and saw this. Tried some man maths and realised I am still broke. @NickR85 any interest to you?
That's the one I test drove the other day that resulted in me putting the GTI up for sale :joy:

It has a good spec, is a really nice car to drive, sounds unreal and is reasonably priced ...I just cant warm to the white for an RS unfortunately.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Love this, it’s so 90’s. Very rare to come across a nice e36 now

My number 1 hate by dealers just trying to be sly. Strap the balls on and show the bolster or spend 100 quid getting it fattened up and dyed if you are afraid to put it in pics

9F8D04C5-C255-4DFA-973E-DE4702F9570B.png

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS

Starting to sway towards an Ara Blue facelift to get the virtual cockpit and make it easier to sell on.
That is beaut:heart_eyes:

Talking about selling on already lol, I guess there’s no point hiding the inevitable

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
That is beaut:heart_eyes:

Talking about selling on already lol, I guess there’s no point hiding the inevitable
I dont hold on to cars long but I genuinely think that would be a keeper. Too many of them about with a poor spec level for that price point of car. That's why I'm considering the resale when the time comes.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
I dont hold on to cars long but I genuinely think that would be a keeper. Too many of them about with a poor spec level for that price point of car. That's why I'm considering the resale when the time comes.

There's a billion nardo about too, I'm sure there'll be some buyers in the future who think **** this there's too many that still need painted 😂

That blue is gorgeous

MarkM

RMS Regular

Please don’t sell the FRS for that!! **** I hate them with a passion :bomb: