What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
:scream:
porsche-911-carrera-997-carrera-2s-S4163694-9.jpg

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
That is a terrible colour, first time I’ve ever seen it, not to common I’d guess

Zach57

RMS Regular
Just looked at his other cars for sale - CLK63 black, RS200 replica , Ford F150 - really big and diverse selection of cool stuff!!!

And a horrbile spec LHD 991

View attachment 262846
I didn’t looked where it was at, I drive by that house all the time and can get a glimpse of some of the cars there.
Was that not the same guy selling the Sierra cosworth for big money that everyone said was a bit of a t**t?
Brilliant strategy advertising cars like that on gumtree
A boy at worked said he had a Cosworth up for 95k

RevT

RMS Regular
Simon is actually 100% to speak with. Stocks some strange stuff and I’m sure there is an interesting background to his money etc. but he’s always been civil any time I’ve spoken to him.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S

stevyg

RMS Regular
Porsche 911 GT3 with 997 "Cup" engine

You don't want that in a road car. The P cup engine needs rebuilt every 50-80 hours, the gearbox hangs on a little longer but it's a nightmare too tbh.

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS

Thought this was very well priced - but looking at the interior pics it certainly looks like it's done a lot more than 44k. Drivers seat bolster is in bad nick, steering wheel looks very worn. MOT history shows it as doing 20k in it's first three years, then a few thousand each year. Either that's a lie, or it's been driven by someone who has taken very poor care of it.