What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
If only this was a manual. Probably fiercely unreliable but with them miles most of the issues might be sorted already
6f008142c0a448b79207c797a98eb86e.jpg

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Hurst cars can be questionable when it comes to their stock......personally I wouldnt buy an impreza off them.

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
That owner thing does my head in!
Same, only 1 owner, ah so you've had the car from new? No 1 owner before me, mate that's 2 owners:joy:
The milage thing does my head in on adverts. 10k miles FROM NEW, what else has it done 10k miles from, last year or what:mad:

Last edited:

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
I went to look at that white E92 in Bavarian, it's not in great nick. He told me the wheels had just been refurbed yet there were marks on them all, and the front bumper looked pretty flat, plus there were just small marks all over the car. I pointed a few out and he said "sure it's a 7 year old car"

I actually went to look at the grey one with the red interior - which when I got there had "sold last night, but I can guarantee you it'll be back in stock in 3 weeks", which is why I looked at the white one. Lo and behold he rang me at the weekend saying the grey one was coming back into stock. Something about the whole scenario just doesn't add up.

Last edited:

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Did you look at the white one aswell @Gaz VW

Yeah, thats the one I was talking about here:
I went to look at that white E92 in Bavarian, it's not in great nick. He told me the wheels had just been refurbed yet there were marks on them all, and the front bumper looked pretty flat, plus there were just small marks all over the car. I pointed a few out and he said "sure it's a 7 year old car"

I think i've decided against an M3 now anyway. I went to look at a C63 last week and I fell in love with that engine. But now I'm having thoughts of not dropping near £20k on a car and just keeping the Golf for a while. Dunno what to do.

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
That would explain the price drop then lol.
I know you mean about dropping that sort of money on a car, C63 is really nice though, especially in black

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
That’s @cormac81 GTI. Surprised it hasn’t sold yet, looks stunning, but prices for rough examples seem to start under £2k now which probably isn’t helping

Had a few people supposedly coming to see it but not one viewer. So I'm putting it back to standard to drop the price and widen the scope for buyers.

Yeah can get them for around 2k but theyre utter dung. I suppose like any car you would have this fluctuation in price, a rough one versus what a low mileage good example is.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Had a few people supposedly coming to see it but not one viewer. So I'm putting it back to standard to drop the price and widen the scope for buyers.

Yeah can get them for around 2k but theyre utter dung. I suppose like any car you would have this fluctuation in price, a rough one versus what a low mileage good example is.

No doubt yeah. Doesn’t seem to be a whole pile selling going by the classifieds in general.