What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Not when you have it 😂

How come you didn’t do the deal in the end, How does it go with 375bhp?
Power wise it’s more than enough for our roads, every bit as sharp as my Evo at 400bhp, but with a more refined car which is ultimately why I sold the evo. Epic performance but brutal inside.
Told the guy I would let him know on Monday as I just wanted to have a think about it. I also went to look at a local S2000 that I liked thinking after I had turbo it would put me off something high reving again, but it hasn’t lol

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Power wise it’s more than enough for our roads, every bit as sharp as my Evo at 400bhp, but with a more refined car which is ultimately why I sold the evo. Epic performance but brutal inside.
Told the guy I would let him know on Monday as I just wanted to have a think about it. I also went to look at a local S2000 that I liked thinking after I had turbo it would put me off something high reving again, but it hasn’t lol
You not consider a MK2 RS?

Reactions: pkn

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
I looked at them about two years ago but just not for me, they are mental money for what they are. Still nice in blue or green. But the mk3 would just tick more boxes while potentially holding its value well enough

Jecks

RMS Regular
Great guys to deal with at Davidson’s from my experience. Some of their cars are more expensive than others similar, but I found their after service excellent and I’m hard to please

Jason

RMS Regular
Not sure if I drove a bad one or not but was buying a 375 with extras again and was one of the most disappointing cars performance wise I ever had out.

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
It depends what you are coming from I think. I really liked just the wall of torque it gives. Never got pushing it on as it wasn’t my car

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I’ve heard quite a few say they have been underwhelmed with the performance of the Mk3 FRS. In this video It’s gets left by an audi S3 with 50bhp less? It must have a sneaky map, exhaust isn’t standard for a start🤔

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Do they leave the MK10 Civic Type-R out of those videos now because it’s just in a league of its own?

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
I think the fk8 type r is the best of them all, but wouldn’t fancy trying to move it on in a year or two. Mental looking thing too

paddyirishman

RMS Regular
I’ve heard quite a few say they have been underwhelmed with the performance of the Mk3 FRS. In this video It’s gets left by an audi S3 with 50bhp less? It must have a sneaky map, exhaust isn’t standard for a start🤔

Looks like it being a manual slows it down compared to the autos. Nearly looks to be in reverse at every gear change.

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Unfortunately I have fave to face experience with those entitled p***ks, easily my worst buying experience, when you spend £30k you expect courtesy at least
A simple case of money and success going straight to ones head

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Seen this today as I was passing, was astounded to see the condition of the calipers and discs, says it’s been stored in a private collection in a garage, looks more like to been stored at the beach by the look of them!

Considering the mileage and price, I’d be looking an as new car, all of it.

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Seen this today as I was passing, was astounded to see the condition of the calipers and discs, says it’s been stored in a private collection in a garage, looks more like to been stored at the beach by the look of them!

Considering the mileage and price, I’d be looking an as new car, all of it.

Looked at this myself last year when I was passing

Last edited:

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
It’s a ford. I’ve been looking at the mk3 and even some of those are rough as balls

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.

Modmedia

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla M3P