What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
Isolation has got me dreaming. I'd love a 456 :heart_eyes:
s-l1600-2.jpg

ferrari-575-S4235516-1.jpg

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Hadn’t realised these had dropped so far
There’s huge numbers of them I suppose but also they were branded one of the most unreliable vehicles in the UK, so might have something to do about it lol

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
Hadn’t realised these had dropped so far
That is quite a drop from where I had seen them a few months back. Surely that's basically book price on that? Maybe it's just up for basically book since it doesn't really fit the dealers current stock

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
That is quite a drop from where I had seen them a few months back. Surely that's basically book price on that? Maybe it's just up for basically book since it doesn't really fit the dealers current stock

ashgood have a good rep but price things far better than most, from what I’ve seen. They would sooner sell something than trip over it for weeks.

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
Good to see a ‘well used’ and enjoyed Ferrari. High miles as far as Ferraris go.
He always sells real odd stuff a lot of the time like specced up defenders no other dealers touch but I’ve heard nothing but good things of those fellas

purplea4T

RMS Regular
He always sells real odd stuff a lot of the time like specced up defenders no other dealers touch but I’ve heard nothing but good things of those fellas
Mate had an issue with a car he bought from him, another mate who knows the seller, had to step in as he was offered a replacement.
Mate had an issue with a car he bought from him, another mate who knows the seller, had to step in as he was offered a replacement, not the cash back.

Stebo

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender 110
Always heard that J Hair had a very good reputation. Always seems to sell nice motors for good money, but with higher than average miles.

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
Good to see a ‘well used’ and enjoyed Ferrari. High miles as far as Ferraris go.

Bad when 4k miles a year on average is high lol With that Ferrari though, it's about as daily as they come so you'd expect 'higher' mileage on then. Semi-usable back seats (for kids really) and a reasonable boot for what it is.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Well used GTR but thats well priced considering the car you would have for sub 30k

Robert

RMS Trader
Mini mustang......

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything

BEARDYBABY

RMS Regular
Drives
STI hatch
Mini mustang......