What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
That's true, it is a pain though, once one goes it's very expensive to get back to working as it should. My RS4 went to Audi for a new shock and recharge, came back and handled like crap, turned out another shock was on its way too...

And if the oil lines for the system need done is a huge job

I believe it was A oil line went in his and few days after that repair, the other one went. Not a good week

Dave..

RMS Regular
m4.jpg

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I know. I don’t know anything about them and I am considering a diesel maybe later this year. Never really heard much about them.

power seems to be down on the Audi/BMW equivalent - who’s engine is in the Mas?

Anyone any experience?

martinopy

RMS Regular
Drives
Granturismo
I know. I don’t know anything about them and I am considering a diesel maybe later this year. Never really heard much about them.

Anyone any experience?
A friend had one from new a while back, nice enough driving car. He had a few electrical gremlins but they were sorted and it seemed ok. I've had my Granturismo 2 years and bar a flat battery it's been grand. Perhaps have a wee check on one of the Maserati forums to check if there's anything you need to look out for in the Ghibli.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO

Anyone any experience?
Think it’s a Fiat designed unit +o(

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
@weeloaney from Celtic tuning page:

The Maserati Ghibli uses Fiat Power train technologies latest 3.0 V6 Turbo Diesel engine which was co-developed with VM Motori in Italy. The 247bhp variant is simply a detuned version of the 275bhp model and varies only by software, the stage 2 therefore provides the same great power output as the modified 275bhp model without requiring any hardware modification.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
@weeloaney from Celtic tuning page:

The Maserati Ghibli uses Fiat Power train technologies latest 3.0 V6 Turbo Diesel engine which was co-developed with VM Motori in Italy. The 247bhp variant is simply a detuned version of the 275bhp model and varies only by software, the stage 2 therefore provides the same great power output as the modified 275bhp model without requiring any hardware modification.
Yeah, wonder do the cam lobes spin on the camshafts like the smaller fiat Diesels do and wreck all 😂

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
I
a mate has a real nice rs5 in around 2011 or 2012. Grey colour with black leather. Struggling to sell it, had it up for 19k I think just after Christmas.
be doing well to get 15 now as a private seller

Is it being advertised somewhere?

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
would love to build one would be a very fun weekend toyView attachment 272382

The mate has just started building one. Got the chassis an all home, in the iddle of marking up all the holes to drill to fit the panels to. Looks some job!

He's going for the 'basic' 500odd bhp one, but there's another lad we know went for the 1050bhp engine and it's near undriveable on the road 😂

JonnyG-Tturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
R35 Evo9 Ep3
All this time at home has me thinking I would love something to drive from my previous cars or younger days. Something manual ,rough and ready to use as a project. The likes of a Glanza, starlet gt @Jaystar77 ;), mk5 golf gti, clio 172/182, MR2, any type r, classic impreza. Something cheap, old & :cool:

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
All of what you have mentioned is stuff I love. I really have no interest in new stuff at all. After the pangs for a classic Impreza (all getting really dear now), I'm now looking at RS clios or Glanzas in the classifieds.