What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
I don’t know why, but I want a yellow car. (Car is in Portadown)

Sounds very good in the auction advert. Few mentions of corrosion in the Mot history from 2011 on.

Screenshot_20200526-223206_Chrome.jpg

richie_mck

RMS Regular

My dads old defender. He had it built by a company in England from a standard base, and painted a bronze colour, he then decided he liked the original Keswick green so had AG automotive paint it back. The colour of the interior looks better in person. It was handy for pulling the odd project.

9D8022E3-1F2F-4F54-A199-D2FDB08200CB.jpeg

gary87

RMS Regular
Drives
E350
Just the 500k on it - good if you're looking a new (fake) taxi

407_hdi

RMS Regular
Drives
E-Class / Z4
Wee bit on the dear side otherwise I would be away for a look.

It's nice but £4k maybe £4250 would be more realistic, £6k is getting you into a nice 3.0Si if you go across the water

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular

I'm nearly sure this was up yesterday for £15995?

Anyone know anything about ilex car sales? Or about RS5s? Tempted by one.
Viewed a E63 from him, didn't buy but that wasn't anything to do with my experience there or the particular car.
Found him very down to earth and a nice genuine guy. Would of happily dealt with and may do in the future.....

Cars were all a high standard

zafturbo

RMS Regular
My dads old defender. He had it built by a company in England from a standard base, and painted a bronze colour, he then decided he liked the original Keswick green so had AG automotive paint it back. The colour of the interior looks better in person. It was handy for pulling the odd project.

View attachment 280722
What seats are those ,they look great.