What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Dave..

RMS Regular
7046e3c031d8442db80db220b7a85e6b.jpg

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
@Trevor. Legend you are! Its gonna cost me more than that without tyres from Japan. So far they haven't found me a set with caps. They found a clean set with no caps but where at the higher end of the price scale so I'm a bit worried. Wouldnt be against asking for my deposit back....

Edit. Just as I say that they sent me a message saying they've got a set with caps. Look a bit grubby but could clean up well...

Last edited:

RevT

RMS Regular
This boy is being awkward it seems anyway, saying he won’t post. The English can be tools sometimes.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
This boy is being awkward it seems anyway, saying he won’t post. The English can be tools sometimes.

I've had this problem for near a year. 4 different sellers wouldnt post and 3 flat out didnt reply! I'm gonna give JDM Distro the green light. Too much messing about lol

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
@Crow555 they just don't want to hear it. It's a nightmare.

@Trevor. That's exactly what they do!!!:joy: that's why my search has been so painful lol

The ones they found for me would be around the price of those ones anyway once you include postage if they would actually post them. Ok they need tyres and a clean, but sure. Saves the messing about and I'll get a decent set. The fact that they're coming from the JDM Distro is a safety net that they are not gonna be cracked or buckled etc. And issues are easily rectified.

Dave..

RMS Regular

riano

RMS Regular
Drives
C63s coupe
I'd looked at that but really wanted to drive the GTR instead of the C and apparently the C is a lot softer and comfortable than the R. Think whatever I get next I want a proper test drive in so will have to wait for another R to come up for sale over here/for dealers to give me a reasonable part ex for mine :joy:

Dave..

RMS Regular
I'd looked at that but really wanted to drive the GTR instead of the C and apparently the C is a lot softer and comfortable than the R. Think whatever I get next I want a proper test drive in so will have to wait for another R to come up for sale over here/for dealers to give me a reasonable part ex for mine :joy:
Have the car out for a weekend and drive it on bumpy roads, I drove the S and found it unsettled on bumpy surfaces.