What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
99B3C4CF-D918-4D65-BA3E-7285ABF7FF0C.jpeg

Smick

RMS Regular
Drives
CLA45
for a mad man maybe.
is that not about twice what it's worth bang for buck wise?
world's gone mental!
Lol afraid not that's what they go for if it's a good one, which on the face of it it looks to be. Maybe even a bit under priced tbh

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
for a mad man maybe.
is that not about twice what it's worth bang for buck wise?
world's gone mental!

from looking at their prices a lot I think that’s Bang on the money if it’s clean and rust free.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155

Immediately thought of you when I saw this @FM155 our taste in auto sh**e is very similar lol
If it was a 1750 manual on twin carbs, I'd be interested lol. My dad had a 1500HL 4 door as a company car in the late 70's and it had fantastic ride. His cars generally did 30+K per year and they kept them 3 - 4 years. Other than a wheel bearing issue right at the beginning, it gave no bother tbh.

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
If it was a 1750 manual on twin carbs, I'd be interested lol. My dad had a 1500HL 4 door as a company car in the late 70's and it had fantastic ride. His cars generally did 30+K per year and they kept them 3 - 4 years. Other than a wheel bearing issue right at the beginning, it gave no bother tbh.
Looks tidy and not big money, although that coin would have got a concours vandenplas not long ago!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Lovely!! Don’t like those wheels just, but they’re extra anyway! Absolutely love mine, great going thing.

I want those seats now :worried:.

colin84

RMS Regular

Could be a cheap work horse but I think I would still prefer a petrol also don’t have a clue about these

It will be grand, no real issues with that year and model.
Lovely!! Don’t like those wheels just, but they’re extra anyway! Absolutely love mine, great going thing.

I want those seats now :worried:.

No way, if I was buying that it would absolutely need to have the wheels.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd