What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Not fancy an M3/4?

Realistically I’m not changing, I love my car and it fits our current needs perfectly. No harm in dreaming though!

Budget wouldn’t allow for an F30 M3, and wouldn’t want to drive an E92 all the time.

Odhran

RMS Regular
Drives
A5 Sportback
609499DD-03F3-49F2-86B9-0598E00ABB07.jpeg

Interesting sales pitch.

Gambit

RMS Regular
Was just about to post the same thing, surely at 4k it's a decent thing to have and not gonna really lose money probably just a complete ballache trying to find parts for etc

EDIT: just noticed ad says price on application. So.just 4k to entice you in

Was back in end of Oct it was first up with POA - maybe just threw the head up this time and will sell it that cheap :confounded:

1611156703730.png

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Jeepers, the condition bar a sagging exhaust hanger fooled me. Looked up the mot history there too and its clearly not right.
Yea looking at the mot history it should be much cheaper It does look in fantastic condition though.

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
States this, this time..

View attachment 309411

Yes, I have done a lot of research into these. There used to a class looking metallic light blue one that belonged to a DJ guy, it was frequently park outside that pub/club on the Lisburn Road that became the Albany, I think that's what got me into them :oops:

But even the very best examples will likely end up a never ending major project. You could easily put £5,000-£10K into restoring the chassis and running gear of a cheap non-runner, plus £3-4k into paint, a few grand into each of the the engine and the electrics, and at the end of it all, while you might have the best one out there, it'd still not be worth a whole lot.