What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
This is amazing
Screenshot_20210604-111625_Messenger.jpg

Vw Nut001

RMS Regular
Drives
biTDI C7 A6
Must have sold already, ad is gone.
Tbf I wouldn't have been surprised. It was priced at £25k which i think is pretty cheap for these cars. The miles were up there tho I think 79k or something along those lines, It got new clutch and other goodies and full respray to Rivera blue. I don't know if the full re-spray would raise a red flag that it might of been hit at somepoint but seemed like a nice motor.

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
My Alpina was number #306 but this is quite similar to mine. Does have quite a few extras over the standard form which in the Alpina world (it's a weird world on those forums) is a big no no for reselling, they like them as close to OEM as possible.

I tend to agree with what he is saying in the advert about ride comfort and driveability, I daily drove one for 3 years (longest I've ever owned a car) and it was an absolulte delight to drive, nd returned over 50 MPG on a long run.

I had one and couldn't agree more. Much better driving car than standard E90 M-sport, the ride and handling is so much better and the weight of the 2L balances the car better than an 3L but has the twin turbo power advantage over 320d. Most people that dislike them have never actually driven one and think they are just an E90 with a few garish add ons!

'96dc2

RMS Regular

scub

Banned
15 grand.... erm
. wha....
is the boot filled with stuff from columbia?
do people fall for that spiel of nonsense?
could read "bog standard high mile almost 20 year old impreza" available for 10 grand more than its worth.... 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW

Not sure about the £ though!
Everything just seems to be really dear now, are they getting these prices I wonder?

Eamo_vxr

RMS Regular
Drives
Slow and low!

I love corsa b’s but the price on this…. What planet is this guy on.

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW

KevM

RMS Regular
Oh, the UAE, Spanish, Antrim 308 LHD.

Stinks of a scam, but the price it far too high to not be legit! 🤣