What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Sold my r34 4 door for 14k/15 and now it’s 26-28 worth 2 years later.
I’m happy, I paid 6 and added about 10 but you never get it back

my red r34 was I paid 6k and ya do well to get it for 28k now. Same with my s15.

as long as blob eye imprezas follow, going by adverts it’s up 3k in the few months I’ve had it.

Cars have been appreciating for ages it’s not particularly new but covid and the sudden disposable income and less need for a car for daily use with WFH means demand is up, along with America 25 year rule driving some jap models sky high.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
Sold my r34 4 door for 14k/15 and now it’s 26-28 worth 2 years later.
I’m happy, I paid 6 and added about 10 but you never get it back

my red r34 was I paid 6k and ya do well to get it for 28k now. Same with my s15.

as long as blob eye imprezas follow, going by adverts it’s up 3k in the few months I’ve had it.

Cars have been appreciating for ages it’s not particularly new but covid and the sudden disposable income and less need for a car for daily use with WFH means demand is up, along with America 25 year rule driving some jap models sky high.
Is this part of the reason pickups are gone up, at least the 10 - 15k ones I have been looking at forever.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Is this part of the reason pickups are gone up, at least the 10 - 15k ones I have been looking at forever.

supply and demand is up the left with the car trade. With shortages in the supply chain in new car production. Along with lots of people buying stuff with there usual Benidorm spending money

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Screenshot_20210719-171026-01.jpeg

Seen this earlier..

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
Batmobile 🤮

This on the other hand is superb

Last edited:

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
May have been posted here before and I’ve missed it apologies if so. Spotted this one owner cam on car and classic bid at £34,250. Starting to rot in all the usual Toyota places so would need work. Another potential £50k car when done though if it ends up in this country.
FE20B550-FE6B-4086-ACEA-97A1CDD02F50.png

AlpineJetta

RMS Regular
Drives
Old VWs
Floor could do with a bit of paint though!
Oh my.!! Screw Beetles and Karman Ghias, this thing is the classic VW to have!! Cool af and plenty of room for family outings, it's perfect!! 😍

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Floor could do with a bit of paint though!
That’s class what’s under the bonnet the fuel tank and a frunk?

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
That’s class what’s under the bonnet the fuel tank and a frunk?
Yeah boots front an rear! A guy I know had one in the 70s, was stopped at an army checkpoint and searched. They couldn't workout where the engine was :laughing:

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Yeah boots front an rear! A guy I know had one in the 70s, was stopped at an army checkpoint and searched. They couldn't workout where the engine was :laughing:
I’ve seen the hatch in the boot before but never actually seen under the bonnet. Super practical for family duties 🤣

Ciaran

RMS Regular
Drives
i3 REX
We need a massive jeep with 7 seats - the current XC90 just isn't big enough for a family of 5 plus dog unfortunately.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
We need a massive jeep with 7 seats - the current XC90 just isn't big enough for a family of 5 plus dog unfortunately.

I'd love one of these! (Not this particular one)

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW

I'd love one of these! (Not this particular one)
This is similar to the one I saw................ I'd say it does about two lampposts to £5, but sounds incredible