What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3

gary coleman wtf GIF

a220dms

RMS Regular
That looks like a bit of fun for not too much money.

Find it real irritating reading an advert like this that sort of leads you to believe this is their pride and joy when they've in fact owned it about a fortnight lol. Logbook last issued 12 Sept. 21

‘Used and abused daily’ doesn’t strike me as being a particularly careful and discerning chap. Not sure it makes me want to buy the car either.

Gambit

RMS Regular

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.

4 weeks ago this was £38500.00. I had serious talks with the bride and had done all the man maths and was ready to go. Checked again on UCNI and this was the price that was advertised. I rang and asked what was the reason for the sudden change in price from the week before and was simply told that the market had changed and this was now the value, when asked would they do the deal at the old price, he more or less laughed at me.

They have had it for quite some time, I wonder why...🤔

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
That is absolutely ludicrous money for a V6 vogue, you’d get a nice v8 vogue se or maybe even an autobiography in England for that

Ciaran

RMS Regular
Drives
i3 REX
I’ll sell you a nice blue one with less miles before a dealer takes it next week and up the price 😂
It's for the wife - I'd love to but after a discussion last night she is adamant she wants another 7 seater jeep.

A-ron

RMS Regular

4 weeks ago this was £38500.00. I had serious talks with the bride and had done all the man maths and was ready to go. Checked again on UCNI and this was the price that was advertised. I rang and asked what was the reason for the sudden change in price from the week before and was simply told that the market had changed and this was now the value, when asked would they do the deal at the old price, he more or less laughed at me.

They have had it for quite some time, I wonder why...🤔

Mental.

Mate of mine bought one last weekend in England, same year, 20k less miles, 4.4 v8 with a much higher spec for £2.5k less than the one advertised above.