What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I’ve nothing against mondeos had one years ago loved it. Always thought it was a bit cheeky badging one as a Jag :joy:
5534FAFE-2B19-4C92-ACA9-23FDF43CDED8.jpeg

66DF7F6E-ADE5-4727-B983-0A022AFA7205.jpeg

Last edited:

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Prefer the brown over the white, but would prefer black leather.

Would love a TDV8 Westminster (green ideally) but don’t have the balls!

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR

Can I get people's honest opinions on the colour of this.

I really like the spec and the miles, but the colour is putting me off it.

I really like the colour of this, but I would prefer to buy from a main dealer at this money.
White would personally be a no go on a range rover just too much, but will different wheels the brown would be lovely.

In other cars I would normally agree on the black leather but in an RR I think they just suit the lighter interiors, there is just so much of it that it feels so dark and it still has a black dash and wheel. That brown one is actually lovely.

🥰🥰
Not a BM man but that is bloody lovely :heart_eyes:

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
White would personally be a no go on a range rover just too much, but will different wheels the brown would be lovely.

In other cars I would normally agree on the black leather but in an RR I think they just suit the lighter interiors, there is just so much of it that it feels so dark and it still has a black dash and wheel. That brown one is actually lovely.

I agree.

White is a no-no from me too I think.

I love the Bronze one simply because I think it will look brilliant when cleaned properly.

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
I'm after a lci 740d f01. Would consider a 730d/ld with a lethal spec as a second option. Cant find one suitable anywhere. It must have comfort seats.
If anyone sees one let me know before I give up and buy a boring 330d :worried: