What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Dave..

RMS Regular
Didn't know that. I inherited one when my Dad passed.

Thanks.
Sorry about your Dad.
Take a look on ebay etc and you will see what I mean but to get big money the bike has to be standard with original parts and if possible the original engine.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Didn't know that. I inherited one when my Dad passed.

Thanks.

Sorry to hear about your Dad. That's an amazing wee bike you've inherited. The RD350 LC is the most sought after, but the 250 still has a great following. As Dave said, if it is matching engine and frame numbers, all original and a UK bike it's a very sought after bike! Even just start it up and enjoy the fumes now and again lol, can't beat it!

I'm selling mine when i get home(Swedish import so worth a wee bit less), only because they were cult bikes for the generation before me. I'm more into late 80s early 90s Jap bikes.

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Sorry about your Dad.
Take a look on ebay etc and you will see what I mean but to get big money the bike has to be standard with original parts and if possible the original engine.

Sorry to hear about your Dad. That's an amazing wee bike you've inherited. The RD350 LC is the most sought after, but the 250 still has a great following. As Dave said, if it is matching engine and frame numbers, all original and a UK bike it's a very sought after bike! Even just start it up and enjoy the fumes now and again lol, can't beat it!

I'm selling mine when i get home(Swedish import so worth a wee bit less), only because they were cult bikes for the generation before me. I'm more into late 80s early 90s Jap bikes.

Thanks for the advice. I have no plans to sell it though, I just didn't know it was desirable. It's a UK Bike as far as I know and it's in pretty good nick from memory. It's under cover, so it's not getting any harm.

If that's the case, what is a 1981 Honda CR 80R Scrambler worth? Same owner for the last 40odd years 🤣. Dad seen it for sale in 83 and bought it for me and when he arrived home he told mum that I would grow into it sometime lol. I was 4 at the time.

Dave..

RMS Regular
Thanks for the advice. I have no plans to sell it though, I just didn't know it was desirable. It's a UK Bike as far as I know and it's in pretty good nick from memory. It's under cover, so it's not getting any harm.

If that's the case, what is a 1981 Honda CR 80R Scrambler worth? Same owner for the last 40odd years 🤣. Dad seen it for sale in 83 and bought it for me and when he arrived home he told mum that I would grow into it sometime lol. I was 4 at the time.
Check eBay sold listings. Very collectible now, the original was a CR75 and they are getting hard to find in good condition.

The RD 250E used to have a problem when warm and you started it, it went backwards. A friend of mine’s did it and he dented the tank. I think it only happened twice but a pita.

The RD400 and 250 were identical apart the 400 having an extra head fin. In my day lots of people ran 400’s as 250’s until the cops started counting the fins.

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Check eBay sold listings. Very collectible now, the original was a CR75 and they are getting hard to find in good condition.

The RD 250E used to have a problem when warm and you started it, it went backwards. A friend of mine’s did it and he dented the tank. I think it only happened twice but a pita.

The RD400 and 250 were identical apart the 400 having an extra head fin. In my day lots of people ran 400’s as 250’s until the cops started counting the fins.

I must get them uncovered and get a few pics of them. I haven't started the Scrambler in years, so I think some fresh juice and it should run again. I do know that I think I need a few spokes fixed in the back wheel from memory.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo

Non LUX, CUP model but according to owners forum on facebook, one of the members took it for a drive and its turbo is on its way out with no mention

Strong money none the less

1642068956902.png

AlpineJetta

RMS Regular
Drives
Old VWs

Non LUX, CUP model but according to owners forum on facebook, one of the members took it for a drive and its turbo is on its way out with no mention

Strong money none the less

View attachment 346543
It was for sale in 2016 with 97k at the same price. The front springs where replaced in 2015, maybe that's the "recently replaced" springs they speak of in advert.. 🤔 RenaultSport Megane DCI 175 £3600

KIbby96

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra

Anyone here know of this?

Im considering changing my Cupra 280 for this, any input from people who have owned a Megane 275 would be really welcomed.

I have always stayed clear of french cars so i am very much in the dark.
😍😍😍
Kevin Hart Lol GIF

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
There are some around that money! If your going to buy a luxobarge you might as well do it with some Italian flair 😎 plus pillarless doors, in a luxobarge, I wish I had an excuse for one myself 😂 damn tesla ruining all my car buying notions 😂