What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Eoin95

RMS Member
Drives
Leon Cupra
Bar the sun strip and the fact that its black

View attachment 362183

View attachment 362184
Then on the other end of the scale

View attachment 362185
If I was spending that money I'd not want it in white

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
Anyone know the dealer..and what to look out for in these @NickR @Lyons. Dog mobile man maths is crunching away

View attachment 362233

A petrol 4 cylinder is probably the worst engine they came with 😬

Even worse, it's a 4 cylinder petrol and xDrive! 😬 So less economical and even slower again. General car wise though they're great, I love my 335D.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Anyone know the dealer..and what to look out for in these @NickR @Lyons. Dog mobile man maths is crunching away

View attachment 362233
I loved mine but mine was a 330d x-drive. The only issues I had in my ownerships were two common ones with them, condensation in the rear lights and corrosion on the diamond cut alloys around the centre badges. Both were replaced by BMW. I put the ACS springs in mine to stiffen it up a bit as the standard x-drive was a bit boaty. Comfortable, handle well and shift on rightly. Massive boot too.

The pro-nav is a must in my opinion to get the bigger screen on the dash. I would have another in a heartbeat but I would be looking for a 330d/335d/335i or 340i.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Bar the sun strip and the fact that its black

View attachment 362183

View attachment 362184
Then on the other end of the scale

View attachment 362185

I'd rather have the black one.🤷🏻‍♂️ I love clean black cars but yeah kill the sun strip with fire lol

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
I loved mine but mine was a 330d x-drive. The only issues I had in my ownerships were two common ones with them, condensation in the rear lights and corrosion on the diamond cut alloys around the centre badges. Both were replaced by BMW. I put the ACS springs in mine to stiffen it up a bit as the standard x-drive was a bit boaty. Comfortable, handle well and shift on rightly. Massive boot too.

The pro-nav is a must in my opinion to get the bigger screen on the dash. I would have another in a heartbeat but I would be looking for a 330d/335d/335i or 340i.

I loved my 330d, the only thing that bugged me was the rear seatbelts - absolutely terrible/useless design for kids booster seats

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
It sold for £53K!!!!! :eek:

1653377093303.png

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
New Tesla I-Pace

Tesla Long Range

1653388632244.png

Modmedia

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla M3P
Have you ever thought at some sort of kit for yours @Modmedia? This looks great, apart from the wheels!

Not for me, don't like it at all :confounded:

PS Shameless plug for my old car. Much nicer :yum

6cfc943073334b928875aac09d509fcc.jpg

Last edited:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
The prices of some 991 and 992 turbo's are scary

GT2 RS' are astronomical

Anything limited as you can imagine is huge

Gambit

RMS Regular
Contacted the fella about viewing this! Would do as a stop gap until something more suitable turns up!

Have a look round the bottom of the arches. I use to walk past that car regularly on Bloomfield avenue and always thought it was a nice looking car but had noticed rust starting on the bottom of the arches on it - might be handy enough tidied up, it just stood out as it was against white - seems decent value still

Reactions: crx