What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR

1653580525459.png

Not a fan of the tan interior but wouldn't kick it off my driveway for it!

Tam9n

RMS Regular
Drives
Polo 9n3 GTi
Anyone recognise or know this car?

Attachments

• 62CF78FD-763D-4391-BC07-B4018731E846.png
    62CF78FD-763D-4391-BC07-B4018731E846.png
    892.2 KB · Views: 147

Tam9n

RMS Regular
Drives
Polo 9n3 GTi
Dad had one, brakes with the cupra bigger brakes from recollection and rust issues!
Wasn’t for me. Body was rough enough externally, and there was defo a fair knock coming from somewhere. Think the engine was replaced too.

It’s running some sort of a hybrid, but defo has had a hard life. It’ll not sit about long in this country though!
Should’ve said it was actually a PD160 Cupra

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
I'm on the hunt for a E46 330d. A mate bought one recently and there seems to be a whizz-kid near Dungannon that tunes them and I had a run in it last night and my good god, it does like a complete *******.

So if anyone knows of a decent 330d Manual, please let me know.

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Really want one of these. Lwb thoughView attachment 362563
Stretch a bit for the newer shape (X351), aluminium body, with the 3.0L Diesel - peach of an engine, plenty of torque.

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
Stretch a bit for the newer shape (X351), aluminium body, with the 3.0L Diesel - peach of an engine, plenty of torque.

I prefer the x358s, look more old school jag. Arent they aluminiun body aswell?

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
I prefer the x358s, look more old school jag. Arent they aluminiun body aswell?
My bad - I was led to believe that the X351 was the first all aluminium car from Jag.

Everyday a school day.

I like the X358 exterior, but I just don't like the interiors of old Jags - too much wood, and too much of the 'old man' air about them.
Much prefer the newer models.

That said - we're all different, and if we all liked the same things, it would be a dull dull world.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
My bad - I was led to believe that the X351 was the first all aluminium car from Jag.

Everyday a school day.

I like the X358 exterior, but I just don't like the interiors of old Jags - too much wood, and too much of the 'old man' air about them.
Much prefer the newer models.

That said - we're all different, and if we all liked the same things, it would be a dull dull world.
One you thing you need to realise on RMS, is that @Steve750 is an old man trapped in young man's body. No such thing as too much wood for him!