What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
I thought the facelifted 8V S3 came with the new Audi/VW digital dash?

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I cant stop looking at these at the minute.

Audi RS6 AVANT 5.0 TFSI V10 Tiptronic 5dr

I looked at them for so long....:worried:

Still need a spin in one with an MRC remap to see if I did the right thing in not buying one! It was the video review on YouTube ruined it for me as only then did the handling(or lack of handling) become apparent. Such a big old barge, even compared to the RS4!

Edit: is that one not too cheap? I know the miles are high, but it's a facelift with the 3G mmi, they always seem to go for a lot more!

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
I was looking one before i bought the RS4 but no where over here had one sitting that i could take out for a test run so I looked else where and bought the RS4 but i keep coming back to them and the missus is on board for one as well but i would like to take one a run first to see what there like.

richie_mck

RMS Regular
This is class

IMG_9141.JPG
IMG_9142.JPG

1992 MERCEDES 320 CE W124 Bronite Metallic AMG spec Coupe Retro Project! | eBay

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
What's the general consensus for where to sell a car these days? Seems to be a bigger shift towards Facebook groups than the likes of Gumtree or UsedCarsNI? Or is it still worth paying a few quid to stick the car up on the paid sites?
Gumtree or Facebook seem to attract headers but that's where a lot cars sell. Mate has sold a few cars on done deal which is cheap to advertise on. Imo used cars ni is to dear for only two weeks with all the free sites available nowadays.

Odhran

RMS Regular
Drives
A5 Sportback
Gumtree or Facebook seem to attract headers but that's where a lot cars sell. Mate has sold a few cars on done deal which is cheap to advertise on. Imo used cars ni is to dear for only two weeks with all the free sites available nowadays.

Had this discussion with a fella recently. UsedCarsNI's app has to be the most outdated, rubbish app on my phone. From a user friendly point of view it's complicated and inaccurate when searching for cars in terms of the amount of information that is displayed when compared to viewing it on a desktop. If you use the app to try and upload a car for sale the app will only 160 characters of information. ^o)

£10 for 2x weeks is expensive enough but if there was evidence of more development put into the app then it would be more justified IMO. I'm no computer whizzkid but surely all it takes is someone to come along and develop a decent functional app in line with DoneDeal/Gumtree/Autotrader and their days are numbered. And it can't come soon enough as their lack of progress comes across as arrogant and greedy.