What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Big Blue Winky

RMS Regular
Drives
Dodge Viper, SRT
Not sure if this has been done before or if its allowed under forum rules but I thought being as we are all petroleum heads and that no doubt as part of our daily routine we scour the classified ads for our possible next automotive acquisition or even just idly day dream about what you could do with that elusive lottery win.
Links not compulsory but helpful.

I'll start to kick things off.
I've really been taken by these but don't fancy selling everything I have to buy it no matter how tempting it is.
Was £280k when I last looked now, POA.
http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/...ll-models/ccr-one-of-14-cars-worldwide/797668

Also been gawping at these. Been after a Viper for years but being such an oikish youth the insurance is sky high so hopefully this may be the year. I can live in hope I guess.
http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/...odge-viper-gts-blue-white-supercharged/935486

corsacj

RMS Regular
Vipers are just the sex tbh!

Im flat out revising for a thermodynamics test later, well I say flat out but im on here... lol, so havent had a chance to look through any ads these last few days but no doubt will add some up later :p

corsacj

RMS Regular
I think we are looking a opposite ends of the spectrum here..... I'm a scumtree man myself! Lol

This is much the same for me, I revel in the hope of finding something tasty i can afford which makes me happy; looking at things i definitely cant, makes me less happy :L

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
This is todays fetish

$135,000

7935897-770-0.jpg

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/austin_healey/sebring/1276791.html

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Actually started looking for a new bike today, seeing how I have recently bought a car I am trying to keep myself from looking at the classifieds too much!

I cant decide wether I want another SV650 (purely for the Vtwin thunder which is EPIC (y) ) Or if I want to go for all out power and fun with an early 2000 shape R1 (still holding their money surprisingly well)

'96dc2

RMS Regular
Anyone know the blue s2k @ Integrity cars Templepatrick on Used Cars NI?

Big Blue Winky

RMS Regular
OP
Big Blue Winky
Drives
Dodge Viper, SRT

Big Blue Winky

RMS Regular
OP
Big Blue Winky
Drives
Dodge Viper, SRT
Actually started looking for a new bike today, seeing how I have recently bought a car I am trying to keep myself from looking at the classifieds too much!

I cant decide wether I want another SV650 (purely for the Vtwin thunder which is EPIC (y) ) Or if I want to go for all out power and fun with an early 2000 shape R1 (still holding their money surprisingly well)

Awesome, I'll have to see the new car and bike(when it arrives) sometime, this time I'll take you out in the Winky(I'm never selling it again) be a good race between the two as well.

Big Blue Winky

RMS Regular
OP
Big Blue Winky
Drives
Dodge Viper, SRT
That Golf GTi is a beauty low mileage too.

Scumtree has some good bargains on there and few interesting rarities crop up too, it doesn't matter what end of the spectrum you're looking at there's always something interesting out there.

I've just found out that a friend of mine has just bought an Orange Murcielago SV to go with his Corvette ZR1, Diablo 6.0VT, Dodge Ram and GT3 RS, jealous? Me? Noooooo, well maybe a little bit, can't wait to see it on the Lamborghini 50 tour either. I want that now haha.