What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

micko

RMS Regular
Drives
B6 A4 / E30 320i
Lovely

oak green.jpg

hitandamiss

RMS Regular
Drives
Nothing
MAZDA 6 MPS TURBO

Price: £ 3,490
Was looking at this myself when it was listed start of march, didn't think it was in Belfast at the time though? Could be wrong but didn't have service book which kept me on the fence

Lee

RMS Regular
Screenshot_20190419-161935_Facebook.jpg

Don't know if this is cheap or dear but incase it would interest someone. Theres 140k on it, stated in the ad. Dunno why it says 88 there. Lots of common problems have been rectified on it. I know nothing about it or the owner.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
View attachment 232453

Don't know if this is cheap or dear but incase it would interest someone. Theres 140k on it, stated in the ad. Dunno why it says 88 there. Lots of common problems have been rectified on it. I know nothing about it or the owner.

Looks like a scam possibly, that picture is a B7 which were only manual, the B8 were only auto and would be the year stated but 11k is way too cheap.

Lee

RMS Regular
Looks like a scam possibly, that picture is a B7 which were only manual, the B8 were only auto and would be the year stated but 11k is way too cheap.

Wouldn't dwell on the transmission thing, alot of ads on facebook have that confusions for some reason. I clicked into his profile and looks like hes been there a while. Not sticking up for the car though, I've never heard of the man.

Screenshot_20190419-163426_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20190419-163434_Facebook.jpg

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Wouldn't dwell on the transmission thing, alot of ads on facebook have that confusions for some reason. I clicked into his profile and looks like hes been there a while. Not sticking up for the car though, I've never heard of the man.

View attachment 232461

View attachment 232462

Yeah I know that they do sometimes mess up, but that's a picture of a 2006-08 model car and he's got 2014 on it along with the auto thing it makes me think it's iffy. For the newer shape car to be 11k it must be fooked it's a reasonable price for the 06-08 car though

Reactions: Lee

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Seems a good one at 8.5k

View attachment 232629

I keep getting tempted by these, but mostly looking for a mechanically good but tatty one to run for a few months and then break to put the engine into my E34....almost feels wrong to think it, but think it'd be the best happy medium of powerplant and E34 looks which I prefer.

That one looks to be respectable and well sorted, decent price too!

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Every year at the start of every summer I take a mad notion for an E46 M3 convertible in silver. It’s something to do with that Taxi movie for sure and it has to be silver.
Last convertible I was in was an E36 M3 back in the day and I nearly didn’t get out of it again alive ! Plus I felt like a right tit so I’ve no idea why I want one lol

I just found a great car on Auto Trader:

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201903276331964

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)

zafturbo

RMS Regular
I look at guys going past in there verts and think to myself things that the driver wouldn’t like to hear.my bro in-laws has one and I torture him constantly

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Every year at the start of every summer I take a mad notion for an E46 M3 convertible in silver. It’s something to do with that Taxi movie for sure and it has to be silver.
Last convertible I was in was an E36 M3 back in the day and I nearly didn’t get out of it again alive ! Plus I felt like a right tit so I’ve no idea why I want one lol

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201903276331964View attachment 232631

I worked with a fella that had an s2k and would have the roof down and heaters blasting in the dead of winter as long as it was dry.

I got a run in it and I “get” it now completely. Everything feels faster and more involving. MX5s with their 100something bhp made sense all of a sudden.

Sonny

RMS Photographer

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201903276331964View attachment 232631

One exactly like that passed me earlier (and a stunning white Sierra RS500) when I was out cleaning the car. Do it! I would love one too but the constant maintenance would do my head in.

KevM

RMS Regular

I get lots of abuse for saying things like that. I don’t care though, an E46 M3 convertible would be perfect for us all. The wife, kids and I would really get a lot of enjoyment from owning one.

ilovequo

RMS Regular
Love convertibles!
That said, my folks had a few e46 soft tops back in the day and all 3 of them rattled like crazy (brand new)...