What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Call me picky if you want, but I'm personally put off a car that does an average of less than 20 miles a year.

Toeman

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf gti pp
Looking at the smoked topaz bmw Has anyone seen thar colour in the flesh and what it like

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I appreciate the low mileage on it but with the price they will be asking I'm sure a prospective buyer may want a test drive.

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Wonder if it has a service history of any sort? I know cars don’t like just getting started and turned off again.

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
It will sell no problem, probably to someone with too much money who will stick it in a garage and never look at it just so he/she can make even more money, that's how it goes these days right;)

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Naturally your opinion, but have you driven one?
Yes, when I had my new mk2 Mps. And when the focus rs was pretty new. Wasn’t really wasn’t impressed and didn’t think it was worth the premium. Interior felt cheaper than the mps and that’s saying something. commuting 50 miles in the Mps was grand, in the focus it would have become a chore.

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
You drive yours? I thought you spent more time drinking with it, than you spent time with your mrs.
Lol sometimes yea your 100% accurate, but it's May so that means it will be driven at every opportunity until winter returns.
Problem now is staying out of it:joy:
It's clear you aren't a fan, perfectly understandable as it is only a Focus (y)

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Lol sometimes yea your 100% accurate, but it's May so that means it will be driven at every opportunity until winter returns.
Problem now is staying out of it:joy:
It's clear you aren't a fan, perfectly understandable as it is only a Focus (y)
They look good I’ll give them that. Far better than the mk3s

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Yes, when I had my new mk2 Mps. And when the focus rs was pretty new. Wasn’t really wasn’t impressed and didn’t think it was worth the premium. Interior felt cheaper than the mps and that’s saying something. commuting 50 miles in the Mps was grand, in the focus it would have become a chore.

I will agree on the interior, it was an old interior when they released the car and never did much to lift it, but not a good steer is incorrect, in my opinion of course. I am no Chris Harris, or anyway claiming to know my stuff, but I certainly think it is a superb handling car, and any review I read would say the same.

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii

RoniN

RMS Regular
porsche-911-964-S3924495-1.jpg

Cheers