What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
I want a Suzuki Jimny or Daihatsu Terios as a run around/Dog Hauler/Trailer tower once I sell the Fiesta, any one any experience with them. Looking at 2006 onwards models in both.

Ranging from 70 to 120k in either.

@Nicky

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Guy local to me has had one identical lifted on Monday along with 90 or so other cars by the revenue ..think I would of hid it before they come .then again they don’t usually text before hand .very sad actually .

If it's the same man I am thinking on and true he was tax dodging I'm not sure I've sympathy for him, though you would think he would of had his toys under his Son's name.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
I want a Suzuki Jimny or Daihatsu Terios as a run around/Dog Hauler/Trailer tower once I sell the Fiesta, any one any experience with them. Looking at 2006 onwards models in both.

@Nicky
@Coog I think has experience of Jimnys. Meant to be a bit horrible to drive on motorways, but never driven one myself

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
@Coog I think has experience of Jimnys. Meant to be a bit horrible to drive on motorways, but never driven one myself

Thanks mate! Will only be used like the fiesta short journeys and then would be handy for my sister in the winter for going to the horse etc in bad weather. Bit more space too.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
They're OK for tootling along country lanes. They're brilliant offroad which makes them a bit rubbish on road. Also amazingly thirsty for a 1.3 too. 60mph is about as fast as you'll ever want to go in one.

They tow surprisingly well. Much better than I expected if I'm honest.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf

@Nicky

@Coog is the man you’re looking for. He even happens to have 1 he’s parting with... 🤙

PMC555

RMS Regular
Drives
Sometimes

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I have absolutely no need of a van but I would drive that everyday no problem!

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Isn’t it odd the 996 4S has became such a lusted after car 🤷‍♂️ Its
Somehow got better and more appealing as the years have passed by