What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy

s-l1600.jpg

Just flicking through random cars on Ebay and came across this...that's bound to be seriously quick if it actually has the power it claims.

Works out about 280hp per tonne!

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos

s-l1600.jpg

Just flicking through random cars on Ebay and came across this...that's bound to be seriously quick if it actually has the power it claims.

That is great looking too. You never see MR2's on the road anymore. Even a standard MR2 turbo feels fast, that would be a handful lol

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS

s-l1600.jpg

I'd actually be afraid of that car. My standard MR2 turbo tried to kill me every time I took it out. I really miss it. I sold it about 5 or 6 years ago for £600 :confounded:

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
I had 2 in the past, 1 red, was a complete animal of a thing but forever breaking down, then a black one, looked the business but didn't go half as well, didn't break down mind you

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
Stop encouraging me @big_pete :monkey:
T350s are nice. But they look like a skinny sagaris which is a bit off putting. A Tuscan S would be perfect but they are a lot dearer. The standard Tuscans seem to be hitting around 20-25k. I wonder will they hold their value .. what do you think @phil?
92584D7B-69F4-4B2A-9AA7-3514160DF3F9.jpeg
44BD37C9-7883-4D7F-9F4F-F27FA5FEB813.jpeg

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
Have you the E63/M5 bought yet?
I'm just going to buy a fleet of MR2s instead

Still trying to find a good white E63, I was too slow on 2 of them 😭 Alternatively I may just go for this if I can't sort something soon

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Literally don’t know what I do, I don’t envy your decision! Not a bad problem to have though.

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
Literally don’t know what I do, I don’t envy your decision! Not a bad problem to have though.
I'm just kicking myself for missing out on probably the perfect E63 AMG S

Drove this and although its a bit higher in the miles and not the white it's a great price IMO and Full MB service history

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
@Steve740 the arse could fall out of the car market any day but I’d say an original TVR in good nick is as safe a place for your money as anything else with 4 wheels.

There will always be a market for them imo. You could probably run one for a year or two and lose nothing on it.

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
I'm just going to buy a fleet of MR2s instead

Still trying to find a good white E63, I was too slow on 2 of them 😭 Alternatively I may just go for this if I can't sort something soon

hold out for a white facelift e63, You will most likely need to go to mainland for 1

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
@Steve740 the arse could fall out of the car market any day but I’d say an original TVR in good nick is as safe a place for your money as anything else with 4 wheels.

There will always be a market for them imo. You could probably run one for a year or two and lose nothing on it.
There will always be tvr nuts about. My uncle had a sagaris a few years ago. They are making 80k now and they started at 50. I know the Tuscan won’t be as extreme but the more common ones should hold their value at least .. that’s what I’m telling myself anyway haha

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
There will always be tvr nuts about. My uncle had a sagaris a few years ago. They are making 80k now and they started at 50. I know the Tuscan won’t be as extreme but the more common ones should hold their value at least .. that’s what I’m telling myself anyway haha

Definitely, even the Griffiths have nearly doubled in price past few years. Get it bought!

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
I'm just kicking myself for missing out on probably the perfect E63 AMG S

Drove this and although its a bit higher in the miles and not the white it's a great price IMO and Full MB service history
I’d try and get one with the active seats tbh. Don’t get me wrong, they are comfy enough but if I was looking at one again it would have to have them.

Said it before but, such great cars

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
I’d try and get one with the active seats tbh. Don’t get me wrong, they are comfy enough but if I was looking at one again it would have to have them.

Said it before but, such great cars
I think I'd need to add an extra 5-6k to the budget for one with the active seats but I do agree they'd be the ones to have but will have to see what comes up. At the end of the day it's the engine that makes that car