What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
I think it’s time for something sensible. But a 320d is just a bit boring. This great value tho :worried:
Local too..
C4835102-7E93-410B-B6B7-5E5408DC1049.png

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
Well this is a back up plan for a car I’m bidding on... if plan A goes south then was thinking of getting a bigger family car and keeping the 335i we have for myself.

I suppose around the £12k mark as we’ve building works scheduled to kick off straight into new year.

Out of interest why would you say it’s not good value? I genuinely know nothing of X5 pricing

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
You selling yours? :grinning:

Everything is for sale at the right price!
Well this is a back up plan for a car I’m bidding on... if plan A goes south then was thinking of getting a bigger family car and keeping the 335i we have for myself.

I suppose around the £12k mark as we’ve building works scheduled to kick off straight into new year.

Out of interest why would you say it’s not good value? I genuinely know nothing of X5 pricing

£12k could get you into an LCi model.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
To be fair I'd rather buy something local next time unless it's from a reputable dealer as all the horror stories about various places in England has put me off buying a car from there a bit lol
...case in point. I started looking around on other sites for the same car and found it on Autotrader...with more pictures...

d13e06a08943426eafd74c0c4447a7f9.jpg

dbe12fef04294ae3b5974de18f11b02e.jpg

e13efd565ead4df0af51ecfdcacdeaab.jpg

Needs a full respray ffs! Why can't people just be honest with their adverts :expressionless:

Last edited:

Lee

RMS Regular
To be fair I'd rather buy something local next time unless it's from a reputable dealer as all the horror stories about various places in England has put me off buying a car from there a bit lol
...case in point. I started looking around on other sites for the same car and found it on Autotrader...with more pictures...

d13e06a08943426eafd74c0c4447a7f9.jpg

dbe12fef04294ae3b5974de18f11b02e.jpg

e13efd565ead4df0af51ecfdcacdeaab.jpg

Needs a full respray ffs! Why can't people just be honest with their adverts :expressionless:

To be fair I wouldn't write him off as a total conman, its probably true that hes taken that somewhere and been told we'll wet sand and buff the car for £350 and it will make a big improvement. I know what you mean though it would remove all doubt if those photos were in the ad.

Edit, taking a 2nd look, that does look like a bit of a ropey paint job.. or craizing of the laquer!

Last edited:

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Was browsing the Porsche classifieds and just had a nosey at this car as a matter of intrest due to the miles!

Go to the video, makes for intresting viewing, I think as the guy comes around the passenger side he discovers the mother of all scrapes starting at the door and up onto the rear quarter panel! Video stops very suddenly at that point!

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Was browsing the Porsche classifieds and just had a nosey at this car as a matter of intrest due to the miles!

Go to the video, makes for intresting viewing, I think as the guy comes around the passenger side he discovers the mother of all scrapes starting at the door and up onto the rear quarter panel! Video stops very suddenly at that point!

WTF? Why would you even upload that video 🤦‍♂️

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Must have been some sort of instant upload or something! I was shocked tbh! I’d say they are a spray job for sure!

Tbh it looks like it was washed with a Brillo anyway.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Can appreciate the rarity etc but yours is x10 times nicer to look at!

They're gloss black under the wrap, I'd much rather buy one and peel off the wrap and have an even more unique black gloss rs500. But agreed UG is phenomenal
Edit: so clean!!!!
Screenshot_20190824-223753_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
This looks nice. I do get his point time wasters are annoying but at that price a couple of underneath and interior pics wouldn't go astray. Like many things, I wish I'd bought one when they were cheap.

Really don’t see their appeal at all, especially at that money. Must have sat up from 2006 until 2015 judging by the mot history.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Really don’t see their appeal at all, especially at that money. Must have sat up from 2006 until 2015 judging by the mot history.

"Sat up" 😂 probably driven without tax/MOT/insurance for a brave stint of that, I imagine they attract that sort of driver.

I imagine they're woefully underpowered, all the hype was built up from initial D, standard ones will never be as capable as an animated "tuned" one lol

I actually pondered the other day just how slow initial D is though it's actually portrayed as being stupid fast, regularly the speedos would read 100/120 kph and you'd think woah they're flying, I do 60mph on a NSL country road without a second thought 😂

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
"Sat up" 😂 probably driven without tax/MOT/insurance for a brave stint of that, I imagine they attract that sort of driver.

I imagine they're woefully underpowered, all the hype was built up from initial D, standard ones will never be as capable as an animated "tuned" one lol

I actually pondered the other day just how slow initial D is though it's actually portrayed as being stupid fast, regularly the speedos would read 100/120 kph and you'd think woah they're flying, I do 60mph on a NSL country road without a second thought 😂
Had to google initial d there. 😂 manga that was for all the weirdos when I was at school.