What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
@Lyons time to empty the piggy bank
Screenshot_20200602-214712_Instagram.jpg

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Plenty of beautiful M3’s have popped up on the forum over the last while. It has me looking at them again (had been looking at E46’s a couple of years back) but now onto looking at E92’s. I know nothing about spec, pricing, common faults, what to look out for etc. All I know is that preference would be for white, grey or an individual colour!

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Plenty of beautiful M3’s have popped up on the forum over the last while. It has me looking at them again (had been looking at E46’s a couple of years back) but now onto looking at E92’s. I know nothing about spec, pricing, common faults, what to look out for etc. All I know is that preference would be for white, grey or an individual colour!

I was the same - I’d wanted another silver grey E46 M3 but too expensive now for a decent one when you can get a good E92 for similar money

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i

That one was actually saved on my autotrader too before I got mine. Lovely looking car especially with the extended leather.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Pricey alright. I didn't think Mk4s got that high!

I'm not a VW nut but that is a nice car though. Definitely appreciating older VWs now days.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Just the 500k on it - good if you're looking a new (fake) taxi

Amazing! There was demonstrations from the German taxi drivers when they announced the W124 will be replacing the W123 because the W123 was so reliable. W124 was great right up until the facelift and the biodegradable wiring though so they need not have worried (then anyway). After that it all went a bit sideways lol

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8

Gambit

RMS Regular
Fs some people need to get real and are chancing it. 15k for that ?

I like it wouldn’t mind one sitting in the garage to look at and the odd drive but really?

Remember a good few years back, maybe about 7 or so, another red one lying in sandown autos for sale for ages, well over 2 years...started at 13k and gradually dropped until I think it sold for 9k.

They are defo going up the money but dont think it's worth that either but maybe someone does, blue one with the half leather interior and no sunroof is the perfect spec in them

EDIT:
Was only 4yrs ago it was still for sale

Last edited:

Gambit

RMS Regular
Remember a good few years back, maybe about 7 or so, another red one lying in sandown autos for sale for ages, well over 2 years...started at 13k and gradually dropped until I think it sold for 9k.

They are defo going up the money but dont think it's worth that either but maybe someone does, blue one with the half leather interior and no sunroof is the perfect spec in them

EDIT:

meh was 2011 it was 9k - use to drool over it everytime walking or driving past. mk4 r32 is the only car id consider changing my mk2 gti for
1591343876754.png

jimc

RMS Regular
Drives
caddy
@Lyons i know you were looking something 06 on ,this guy is on the Boxster forum and looks like a nice car and all the right bits done

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo

EDIT:

Haha used to say the same when going to my wifes parents house - always wondered why it took so long to sell!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Ad is gone, did you buy it?

Course not 😂! Was a bargain, but didn’t expect it to go just that quickly.
@Lyons i know you were looking something 06 on ,this guy is on the Boxster forum and looks like a nice car and all the right bits done

Too much for an 05 I think.

Saw this yesterday, seems too good to be true though. Not sure what is wrong with it!