What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Jecks

RMS Regular

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
1970-dodge-challenger-rt-6-pack.jpg

If I was being picky with it being a tribute car, the tire profile is too small and it's an auto instead of a pistol grip manual but absolutely loving that.

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw

If I was being picky with it being a tribute car, the tire profile is too small and it's an auto instead of a pistol grip manual but absolutely loving that.
Yeah has to be manual but lovely car and 1 of the greatest if not the best car film.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796

Wee baggie of coke and I'll have it delivered to your door by the end of the week 😏

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Wife is on about learning to drive and I'm already on gumtree looking for interesting scrap below £1k lol

RevT

RMS Regular

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom

Samy888

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta 1.25 Ghia
Harlow jap auto have 2 good ones coming. They get a great name for sourcing cars.

May have a look there too. Prices seem to be steadily on the increase across the 32/33/34 still so now is the time to buy before I’m priced out of the market. That one was the right spec for me. All the mods done that I would ever want and the wheels are absolute perfection.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Stay away from anything not the factory colour. Which that isn’t. Or it’s had a engine bay paint job which you don’t want either,

Gambit

RMS Regular