What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

'96dc2

RMS Regular
The 1.6 diesel go well enough for a 1st car, but 2k seems wild high have u tried an admiral multi car policy we’ve saved a fortune with it, or how about make it the “family car” and stick it in ur name with him as a named driver
They've clamped on that work around.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
The 1.6 diesel go well enough for a 1st car, but 2k seems wild high have u tried an admiral multi car policy we’ve saved a fortune with it, or how about make it the “family car” and stick it in ur name with him as a named driver
My neighbour has a silver 1.6d R for sale. Think theres big enough miles on it, but a nice wee car.
EDIT....
136k, £1400, few wee issues but nothing mad.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
Where’s that advertised?
Facebook marketplace only I think. I've a few screenshots here though.
Screenshot_20201202_175437_com.facebook.katana.jpg
Screenshot_20201202_175441_com.facebook.katana.jpg
Screenshot_20201202_175450_com.facebook.katana.jpg
Screenshot_20201202_175445_com.facebook.katana.jpg
Screenshot_20201202_175455_com.facebook.katana.jpg
Screenshot_20201202_175512_com.facebook.katana.jpg

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
I like a diverse variety of stuff but this has caught my eye just for being different....
DBFB27FD-482F-4182-86F2-BA0105EE63A3.jpeg

Weelenny

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic Type R FD2
I won’t be doing any work arounds. Everything will be legal. Will be stressed enough with him out d

I’m selling this one, just haven’t had a chance to get photos and advertise it, only photo I have at the minute, 2010 facelift with 120k, full history, dpf and egr issues already sorted, both common problems on these. Message me if your interested

1606946791727.jpeg

Vw Nut001

RMS Regular
Drives
biTDI C7 A6

One of the very many cars Ordered by the Sultan of Brunei with Just 9,240km from new 69k tho 🧐 I am not a big Mercedes person to start off with but surely that's a bit steep and your just paying for the name of who used to own it?

Attachments

• 1606997488850.png
    1606997488850.png
    2 MB · Views: 28

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Fed up of looking for houses. Ready to throw the head up, keep renting and buy another effing skyline before they become unaffordable.

I wanted a spec 2 but this is lovely.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I've kind of lost interest in cars at the minute. I think I'd rather put the money into getting the house sorted how I want including putting up a new decent sized garage then maybe worry about something to put in it. I have literally looked at the classifieds a handful of times since I sold the M3 which is unlike me!

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Same. I've cobbled together enough (or what I thought was enough) for a classic STI or non-TME Evo VI. Instead most of that is going on ground work and a prefab metal garage.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
My mates have been absolutely torturing me to get another Skyline and I've been keeping the sensible head on and saying "house first" but the house thing isn't going great and this point I feel like I'm not going to get a house or a skyline😭

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Get a skyline, they're not going to drop in value. Then when you do find that dream house - sell the skyline for what (or more than) you paid for it. Win win. You've had both Skyline and house!

And you'll probably find some way to be able to do both :p

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
I've nowhere to put a Skyline or the other half knows I'd have one already lol

Not a chance in hell am I going to try and daily a skyline again. You spend more time begging for lifts and getting taxis than driving the thing lol still love them!

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
It doesn't help the weather is horrible and the roads a mess (at least round here). And no reason to really drive anywhere at the minute :sob:
The roads around my estate are shocking. Is there anything can be done to expedite them not being a mess anymore? Claim for damage maybe?