What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Is the Audi TT mk1 3.2 not more or less the same car? Can be hard for 3-4K a lot less than golf ?
You can get an A3 8p with the same engine, with dsg and more refined interior at a lot less money. Always fancied one but less common bar the big miled dogs.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
This looks a great example.

63B71F36-8B76-468F-A81E-79866EF6DDDD.jpeg

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom

Gambit

RMS Regular
Is the Audi TT mk1 3.2 not more or less the same car? Can be hard for 3-4K a lot less than golf ?

You can get an A3 8p with the same engine, with dsg and more refined interior at a lot less money. Always fancied one but less common bar the big miled dogs.

Yep of course you can get same in TT & A3 cheaper but the mk4 will always look a bit more special.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Love this

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom

RevT

RMS Regular
and if ya check a certain reg when it was imported, it seems to have lost some miles

View attachment 319190

This is the reason why I hate this pish from armchair experts who criticise every mans car. The ‘check’ sticks with the registration through it’s history, not the car. If I run my personal plate it shows the car was ‘clocked’ in 2006. It’s a 2014 car. This will be the same issue. People like you seem to spend literally all day, every day running cars through that free check to slabber about them and run something down. Nothing ever seems good enough for you.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
This is the reason why I hate this pish from armchair experts who criticise every mans car. The ‘check’ sticks with the registration through it’s history, not the car. If I run my personal plate it shows the car was ‘clocked’ in 2006. It’s a 2014 car. This will be the same issue. People like you seem to spend literally all day, every day running cars through that free check to slabber about them and run something down. Nothing ever seems good enough for you.

Or how do you know it’s anything to do with a personal reg? Wasn’t a personal reg I checked. it was a basic English reg
Each to own but it’s always going to raise a eye brow to anyone reading down the miles on anything especially a jap import
Ps get it outa yeee lol. As for why I checked, I’ve one on way from Japan bought. Thought I’d check another locally to recommend to someone.

Last edited:

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
This looks a great example.

View attachment 319036

Same car advertised for £3250 less last year..........................with wheels changed and stickers removed

1618188048623.png

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
And that’s the reg I put into previous mot history checker. Which shows when it changes from km to miles the miles disappear. It wasn’t a hpi check linked to a personal reg. that advert mentions the mileage issue
Personally, nothing wrong with highlighting on a forum of potential buyers that a discrepancy of miles exists on a car that someone else linked to. If there is a legit reason then it soon be cleared up by seller I’m sure,
BV55 WTU for anyone wishing to pull its full mot history from the gov site

Last edited:

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
It mentions in that advert that there was a mileage discrepancy in 2010. No detail though.