What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i

If that was the estate version I'd have the passat away.

Reactions: B.M

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182

If that was the estate version I'd have the passat away.
Good looking car that. Would be ideal run about for me but could not be annoyed driving an hour and a half for potential disappointment lol

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Good looking car that. Would be ideal run about for me but could not be annoyed driving an hour and a half for potential disappointment lol
If I didn't need and estate or hatchback for the dogs I'd be looking it myself. I loved my old saab 🤣

Reactions: ALN

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
Quite a few of these in this combo have come on the market in the last few months

18AF386B-5686-4AA8-AF04-82527A06B04F.jpeg

Vw Nut001

RMS Regular
Drives
biTDI C7 A6
1623167149749.png

Imagine trying to get that started on a cold winters morning :joy::joy::joy: Or even trying to go into a petrol station to get some logs but does make you wonder what the miles per logs are?

Make a trip up to the "port" for a spin a bit of craic fueling it like the titanic.

Last edited:

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
View attachment 325362

Imagine trying to get that started on a cold winters morning :joy::joy::joy: Or even trying to go into a petrol station to get some logs but does make you wonder what the miles per logs are?
Bound to be some sort of a grant available if you run it on wood pellets ^o)
😜

Vw Nut001

RMS Regular
Drives
biTDI C7 A6
Figured out where that exige went too

1623405547306.png

Its now a Raffle car

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Wasn’t that long ago genuine 25k mile examples were going for this money.
Utter ludicrous 🤣

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
Looks like a good replica, but the wheels look too small and why go to that bother with a 1.4i..........................could see someone doing it back in the day to get insurance but that needs a bit more power. Insane money