What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

zafturbo

RMS Regular
2017 model might be out of my budget but Im in no hurry to buy yet so if i hold off a few months and get some more bills paid it could happen but then again a newer RS6 might find its way on to my drive. Its currently a toss up between the two but i much prefer the sound of the RS3.
I love my rs3 ,was minutes away from changing to a f80 m3 about 3 months ago but took cold feet as it had only 3k on it and was brave money to change .same car today is at least £7-8k dearer than it was then .
Rs3 are daft money atm ,WBAC offering me £30k for my 46k 2016 car .a fl 17 plate is around £43+ atm with decent spec .I can’t bring myself to pay that sort of money for basically the same car only with a better engine .there is a few daza engines going bang lately ,they are not bulletproof either btw.the noise is incredible still after 2 years and nothing bar an amg ect comes close imo .

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
F80 M3 daily driver is exactly where I want to be.
Hopefully by time I am ready to pull the trigger prices have eased a fair bit.

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
Really want an e23. This one doesn't have a leather interior but it has everything else I want. Very rare prefaclift shark nose
Screenshot_20210927-230431_eBay.jpg

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
N
Really want an e23. This one doesn't have a leather interior but it has everything else I want. Very rare prefaclift shark noseView attachment 337108

Nicely painted plastic inner arch guards there 😂

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
Just that wee bit. Rest is all bare which is why they rotted so bad. Wonder will he take 5k for her nai 😏

Gambit

RMS Regular
Really want an e23. This one doesn't have a leather interior but it has everything else I want. Very rare prefaclift shark noseView attachment 337108

I'd be quite happy it doesnt have leather, great to look at but a complete pain in the **** to live with if you've no air con

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Just that wee bit. Rest is all bare which is why they rotted so bad. Wonder will he take 5k for her nai 😏
The bit that is plastic thats painted would make me wonder what other rashness is hidden in it. Looks good otherwise though!

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
I could be wrong, but I think that's been for sale for quite a while. They're brilliant track cars but too stiff for our roads, and while nice looking on the outside they're very basic inside.

Pretty rare, and looks a great example:

jonnylaris

RMS Regular
Drives
540BHP M4
2017 model might be out of my budget but Im in no hurry to buy yet so if i hold off a few months and get some more bills paid it could happen but then again a newer RS6 might find its way on to my drive. Its currently a toss up between the two but i much prefer the sound of the RS3.

I would take the RS6/RS7 over the RS3 I think, much more special car and that engine can take crazy power.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6