What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo

Been for sale for a long time - serious money even with the low miles, not even a LUX model (leather, electric windows all round or armrest, etc...) but it is a CUP

@stuartyvilla I have been looking at them for a few months now, nearly bought one but the info from the seller didnt add up. They are a great looking car I think and something different over here for a TDI daily compared to Leon's and Golf's

You want a LUX CUP in an ideal world, easiest tell for a CUP is grey wing mirrors

Plus they are high tax and not great MPG compared to equivalents - however look best :joy:

Last edited:

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Been for sale for a long time - serious money even with the low miles, not even a LUX model (leather, electric windows all round or armrest, etc...) but it is a CUP

@stuartyvilla I have been looking at them for a few months now, nearly bought one but the info from the seller didnt add up. They are a great looking car I think and something different over here for a TDI daily compared to Leon's and Golf's

You want a LUX CUP in an ideal world, easiest tell for a CUP is grey wing mirrors

Plus they are high tax and not great MPG compared to equivalents - however look best :joy:
Id say it must be pushing a year for sale, maybe be worth chatting to them on the price.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I have temporarily gone off the idea of running a "reliable" daily - just going to plod away with the S3 for the time being and see how it goes. Can't think of anything I genuinely would change too

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
I have temporarily gone off the idea of running a "reliable" daily - just going to plod away with the S3 for the time being and see how it goes. Can't think of anything I genuinely would change too
Good man!

Nothing beats that Audi. Plus your doing 30 odd mpg. Unless I'm doing a stupid long drive my 320d is doing low 40s. So not worth it in my eyes for you

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
The market has gone bananas. Iv give up looking at anything I would daily and just look at classic cars now.

Anything you would daily which isn’t covered in oil or sheep **** is grossly overpriced

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo

I would in a heart beat if I could afford one - however, I would happily step back into an 8P in the RS3

However my spec would have to be:
  • Wingbacks
  • Extended leather
  • Rear heated seats
  • Aluminum Pack
  • Roof rails
  • Not sure if they ever came with a sun roof

1642757104144.png

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
If your not doing big miles, that is a great choice!

Dare I say these have aged quite well too...

Does anyone have any experience with Availablecar?

The Bro-in-law wants this car.

Does anyone happen to know anything about them?

I'm watching the usual sites for G30 530d's daily & that's a good price.

If your not doing big miles, that is a great choice!

Dare I say these have aged quite well too...
Think I'd have the fear every day driving one..

dh1079

RMS Regular
Drives
loads

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo

Annoyingly it has a felt spec roof vinyl and black mirrors when they should be aluminium

Tatty wheel nut covers and full tints

1642759469726.png

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T

Annoyingly it has a felt spec roof vinyl and black mirrors when they should be aluminium

Tatty wheel nut covers and full tints

View attachment 347252

Always loved that shape, it has aged very well. It’s just the interior that lets them down now.