What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
All this 996 talk got me looking. I'll add a GT2 to near the top of my favourite Porsche models as well. Just epic!

Is that the original widow maker or named from a previous gen?

KevM

RMS Regular
K20 Clio RS182 :heart_eyes:

1660816125452.png

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Saw a skyfall silver vanquish on instagram so went for an nosey

View attachment 372227

View attachment 372228
View attachment 372229

For me along with the earlier shape one of the prettiest cars made in the last 20yrs, the baby blue one may drove on Top Gear was particularly nice.

Always fancied one of its rivals in prettiness, and this one is lovely, those looks and the 5ltr engine, some car for the money.

1660907102176.png

KevM

RMS Regular
For me along with the earlier shape one of the prettiest cars made in the last 20yrs, the baby blue one may drove on Top Gear was particularly nice.

Always fancied one of its rivals in prettiness, and this one is lovely, those looks and the 5ltr engine, some car for the money.

View attachment 372231

I keep thinking the same.... Room for the kids too!

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
I can’t forgive the weird line in the door of the newer Vanquish. As soon as I spotted it it’s the first thing that jumps out at me now. They are some value for what they are too

MarkM

RMS Regular
Don't sell it to a member.

It'll be the next "how do I reject a car that I bought privately that clearly isn't fit for purpose because the wipers are streaky & the 12v socket doesn't work" thread

Well tbh I’d rather it went to a stranger, far away lol, not that I’ve anything to hide but **** happens, it’s a Land Rover after all lol
I could do with the money out of it so can’t be picky

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb

View attachment 372231
I always take notions for a V8 XK and end up down a YouTube rabbit hole of exhaust videos too… stunning car and a well spec’d example there

Dan.86

RMS Regular
I always take notions for a V8 XK and end up down a YouTube rabbit hole of exhaust videos too… stunning car and a well spec’d example there
My FIL has the 4.2 XKR he’s considering trading in if anyones looking one.