What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Just saw a video on facebook of a lad changing the exhaust on his DBS - sounded amazing so went for a nosey

View attachment 376375

One of the nicest looking cars ever made and stunning in Silver.

There used to be a guy in Culcavy had one about 15/16years ago. It was beautiful.

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
A rather precarious Bentley
1664531765826.png

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
Not a bit rich given condition/ mileage etc? Love the v8 in the range rover and the bwm link definitely helps with getting parts
yeh, I guess so. Clean ones are like 18k. It's a cosworth tuned m62 which is awesome. Would be way easier to run than the usual 6.75 v8 the red labels have

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
430 (Scuderia ideally) is in my dream garage. Neighbour had a new one growing up. Our house was the bottom of a steady climbing hill, hearing those downshifts and it getting emptied up the hill is something I'll remember forever.

Ferrari_430_Scuderia_Essai_Test.jpg

2-ww-11.jpg

ferrari-430-scuderia-c294026042020195916_2.jpg
Funny how things like that affect you, when I was young a guy up the road from us had a carrera 4s and I had no idea about engine types at that age but always remember how special it sounded going past compared to everything else!

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Green and 1 owner 😍

Class colour, that's the color I wanted!

That one has the rare electrically deployable towbar as well which I thought I wanted but then 2 dealers told me they wouldn't buy them in as anyone who wanted that when new was for towing stuff, usually horseboxes or the like up narrow country lanes and therefore the left hand side was nearly always scratched with bushes etc when pulling over for oncoming traffic.

Something I hadn't even thought about lol.

Might be grand though, get it bought!

dh1079

RMS Regular
Drives
loads
Saw that yesterday in my relentless search for petrols suitable for dog and baby. Thought it looked great value and tax wouldnt be the worst
Trade plate FTW 😂😂
Got in to ours yesterday in the shocking weather not having driven it for about 10 days, and there honestly is nothing like them.

Must own car for any petrolhead in my eyes.
Have no need for one as have two vans at door but just want something comfy again it will be supercharged rr or v8 cayenne again

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
Travelling with work, was in Dallas so of course it was the perfect time to spot a car and leave a deposit . . . . . No idea why I need a 7er, I’m a remote worker and literally any time I’m in the car it’s usually to take the dog for a walk somewhere. At least he will be comfy 😂

9D0DD2AA-0DF1-467F-8559-DA056278A675.jpeg

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
Got in to ours yesterday in the shocking weather not having driven it for about 10 days, and there honestly is nothing like them.

Must own car for any petrolhead in my eyes.
What’s the story with these? 5k for unreal car normally means big running costs?

Starting to get tempted by something like this myself.