What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Auto Trader UK - New and Used Cars For Sale

c94a5e9496c1446cbac400b401767adb.jpg

Auto Trader UK - New and Used Cars For Sale

7acc8d173fe7489fa0a0ef15f33115bf.jpg

neil-c

RMS Regular
Been looking at F80’s for a while now,
Still not sure if the Comp is a must or if one of the later ones (2017-2018) would be best buy

I've a white 2014 F80 with MPerformance Exhaust, head up display, carbon exterior bits, silverstone leather interior (best part imo). Can't say I've once thought that I'm missing out on not having a Comp. The ride is about as harsh as I'd want to have without adding on the bigger Comp wheels. And even not havimg an MPerformance exhaust wouldn't be a deal breaker for me now - while it is fun (read totally asbo!) it can be a bit harsh on sound at times tbh.

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
I've a white 2014 F80 with MPerformance Exhaust, head up display, carbon exterior bits, silverstone leather interior (best part imo). Can't say I've once thought that I'm missing out on not having a Comp. The ride is about as harsh as I'd want to have without adding on the bigger Comp wheels. And even not havimg an MPerformance exhaust wouldn't be a deal breaker for me now - while it is fun (read totally asbo!) it can be a bit harsh on sound at times tbh.
That sounds like it would be my cup of tea!

C.J

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk3TTQuattro
Is £50k for a 70k miles jeep where we are now?

I see it is marked as sold so must be about right.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Stop it!

65263786c966466ba42904c2fc9859d2.jpg

Now, personally, wouldn't be my choice of mods to a 991 911 but 1,300 bhp wut?? Pretty sure thats Jamie's from OG - must have got a new gear box :joy:

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Last edited:

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I thought that Porsche was raffled off? I see Jamie has replaced it with a newer 2021 model, he must be making a clean fortune off YouTube, his integra is a seriously quick car. Fair play to him.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I thought that Porsche was raffled off? I see Jamie has replaced it with a newer 2021 model, he must be making a clean fortune off YouTube, his integra is a seriously quick car. Fair play to him.

I think it was car or money and from my understanding if money is taken, the car goes to a dealer? Don't know tbh - either way, your man Jamie making money either way probably

Edit: found the video and he took the money

7.32 in

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
What does the tech pack consist of?
Cant believe these don't come with virtual cockpit and adaptive cruise as standard
Bigger, higher resolution infotainment screen mainly. You get a HDD for the nav instead of an SD card, the colour DIS which that one already has and iPod/USB connectivity.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
What does the tech pack consist of?
Cant believe these don't come with virtual cockpit and adaptive cruise as standard

No virtual cockpit in those days. The colour DIS there is actually an option, never seen it spec’d and not the tech pack.

Adaptive cruise was an option. Glad my Allroad didn’t have it- horrible invention.