Wheel alignment

RM55MCC

RMS Regular
Drives
fn2 type r gt
Best place to get wheel alignment done, been in twice now and still not sorted. Any one recommend some were else?
Many thanks

Last edited:

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Thank you for the recommendations folks, really makes me happy that we’re doing something right

Seems a thing that lots of places can’t do. Is it particularly hard or just down to lack of care by staff or lack of training and understanding ?
Got my own Astra done recently by a local but big name firm and it’s as bad as ever.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
That would be giving the secret away 😝

Well it can’t be rocket science lol. I suspect it’s something to do with a combination of low paid staff with no real idea what there up to and management that don’t care to much about training and doing a good job.

RM55MCC

RMS Regular
OP
RM55MCC
Drives
fn2 type r gt
@RubberLover outstanding service from John and Team in carrickfergus branch.. Issue now sorted with my alignment . Bit off a distance for me to travel but well worth it , will be using there services again when need new tyres on my car and my wife’s car.. 100% recommend to anyone, thanks again .. a very happy customer :grinning:

RubberLover

RMS Regular
Thank you very much @RM55MCC I passed your thanks on to the team and they’re delighted that they solved it.

We really appreciate your kind words!