Wheel brushes

bikeit

RMS Regular
I would clean my car at least once a week, twice a week during the spring/summer. And its been ceramic coated.

To be fair, the wheels are satin black and an absolute pain in the balls to clean.
What product are you using?

bikeit

RMS Regular
Purge is an excellent product even diluted 70/30 will be using Cleanse this week for the first time, what dilution rate works best for you?

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
It recommends using undiluted the first time you use it, so far I have been using it approximately 15:1

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
It recommends using undiluted the first time you use it, so far I have been using it approximately 15:1

Cleanse at 15:1? Directions are to use it neat. I do dilute it myself at 50:50 and it does the job for me as I don't do many miles and my wheels/tyres would be relatively clean by the time I get round to washing them.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
I find my wheel woolies* clean my wheel barrels with no products

Dunno what your doinglol

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
I would clean my car at least once a week, twice a week during the spring/summer. And its been ceramic coated.

To be fair, the wheels are satin black and an absolute pain in the balls to clean.
Only reason I asked if you’ve ever had them clean before was years ago I was trying to clean the barrels of poorly refurbed wheels where the dirt was cleared over 🤦🏻‍♂️

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Only reason I asked if you’ve ever had them clean before was years ago I was trying to clean the barrels of poorly refurbed wheels where the dirt was cleared over 🤦🏻‍♂️

I've own the car from brand new, so refurb shouldn't be the issue

Reactions: PDK