Where’s best for a remap?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Is it true about Ryan leaving Autotune? Would people still recommend them given he has left or has he set up shop himself?

colin84

RMS Regular
Is it true about Ryan leaving Autotune? Would people still recommend them given he has left or has he set up shop himself?

I know Stephen left to do the turbo repair full time? Or has Ryan sold up or what?

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Not totally sure, its a mate hearing things and wondering where to go. I said about how Autotune gets a better rep on here and then he thought he heard the above. Maybe it is Stephen thats gone. Hence posing the question.

colin84

RMS Regular
Not totally sure, its a mate hearing things and wondering where to go. I said about how Autotune gets a better rep on here and then he thought he heard the above. Maybe it is Stephen thats gone. Hence posing the question.

I still wouldn't hesitate to use them.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.