Where can map a MaxxECU in NI?

slickcell

RMS Regular
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
I am about to pull the trigger on a MaxxECU for my kit car with a 1.8 VVT Turbo engine from a Mazda MX5. I want to make sure it's not going to be a nightmare to have it mapped.

Does anyone know where these can be mapped in NI?

Here is the link to the ECU in question:

56oval

RMS Regular
Speak to Mark at Elite. He has done 3 Maxx Ecu's for friends this past year. Just had one beetle in and mapped from scratch a Maxx Race ecu. Made 407bhp and 400lbs. He knows his stuff and will be doing Neils beetle when he switches from carbs to injection next month ( again a maxx ecu ) excellent product.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Speak to Mark at Elite. He has done 3 Maxx Ecu's for friends this past year. Just had one beetle in and mapped from scratch a Maxx Race ecu. Made 407bhp and 400lbs. He knows his stuff and will be doing Neils beetle when he switches from carbs to injection next month ( again a maxx ecu ) excellent product.

Hi Mate, where are Elite Based?

56oval

RMS Regular
Hi Mate, where are Elite Based?
Armagh, they are just back from Santa Pod, after dynoing my mates beetle a few weeks ago, it made 440 bhp and the first aircooled to run a 10 second pass in Ireland.

Thats 4 race cars Mark has mapped on the Maxx ecu platform now and all running pb's.

@Neil@rockvale has not long come off the rollers making 300bhp on the nitrous tune. I'm sure Neil will chime in.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Armagh, they are just back from Santa Pod, after dynoing my mates beetle a few weeks ago, it made 440 bhp and the first aircooled to run a 10 second pass in Ireland.

Thats 4 race cars Mark has mapped on the Maxx ecu platform now and all running pb's.

@Neil@rockvale has not long come off the rollers making 300bhp on the nitrous tune. I'm sure Neil will chime in.

Sounds like mark knows how to make the system perform.

Is he an N/A it Turbo man? Does he map any modern stuff? Variable Valve timing and the likes? Or race cars not just 1/4mile blasters?

56oval

RMS Regular
Sounds like mark knows how to make the system perform.

Is he an N/A it Turbo man? Does he map any modern stuff? Variable Valve timing and the likes? Or race cars not just 1/4mile blasters?

Both, yes,yes, yes.

Thats the simple answer (y)

Reactions: IL

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
Mark at Elite is the only man you want at your MaxxEcu he knows them inside out and the guy is a genius . 4 of us now are running the Maxx Race ecu and they are an amazing piece of kit . I love the M dash too 😎😎
7D6D62EE-82A7-4E72-8C93-FD167D13835B.jpeg

Phil-Lepo

RMS Regular
Sorry to bring up and old thread, but did you end up fitting one of these ecu’s to your mx5 ? Only asking as I’ve just got my hands on a little turbo 1600 Mx, and I want to do a few things to it, proper management being one of them.

slickcell

RMS Regular
OP
slickcell
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
Sorry to bring up and old thread, but did you end up fitting one of these ecu’s to your mx5 ? Only asking as I’ve just got my hands on a little turbo 1600 Mx, and I want to do a few things to it, proper management being one of them.

Yeah mate - pm me