Where to get paint scanned?

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
Anyone who’s had a pearl white Nissan will know how much of a pain the paint is to match.

My S14 is booked in for the end of Feb for paint and my painter isn’t confident in the colour code he has for Nissan Pearl White and has asked me to take it to someone to scan the paint to see if we can get a better match.

9AD88602-99A6-4AAF-989E-1FD991822BF3.jpeg

The question is where?

He currently uses a paint scheme provided by Coachfinish so they are out.

Prefer Belfast but will travel for a good match.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Bring me up a bit and I’ll scan and match it. We will do a spray out card to make sure the match is OK.

Bit of a trek to Ballymoney I know, but we will do our best to make sure it’s bang on.

clrrk

RMS Regular
OP
clrrk
Drives
S14A
Bring me up a bit and I’ll scan and match it. We will do a spray out card to make sure the match is OK.

Bit of a trek to Ballymoney I know, but we will do our best to make sure it’s bang on.
Perfect, I’ve got one of the front wings off atm so I’ll bring it up.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Car + colour, Boucher can also scan it. I brought them the fuel flap.

DC52TES

RMS Regular
Coach Finish can also do it on Donegall Ave.

I used them for matching the dc5 many years ago and it turned out perfect colour match.

clrrk

RMS Regular
OP
clrrk
Drives
S14A
@Woodcutter are you open Saturday mornings? Wont be a million miles away this Saturday if it suits to call up and see you.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
@Woodcutter are you open Saturday mornings? Wont be a million miles away this Saturday if it suits to call up and see you.

Yes @clrrk we're open 9am to 12:30 on Saturday, but we don't mix on a Saturday but I can certainly get it scanned. If the result is good I can always post the paint to you next week.