Where to get steel seal? Belfast area.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pablo

RMS Moderator
As above, bro in laws 306 is pressurising the water, got to be worth a go.

Closer to Belfast the better.

Cheers.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
I know this is a very old post but came across it using the well advertised search function so rather than creating a new one ... :p

Just wondering if anyone has any knowledge / feedback on this product? Mums car is giving some bother and all signs point towards head gasket being at fault. Few of the local motor factors stock this and were telling me they have sold countless bottles over last few months and good feedback but looking for some personal experiences.

For £40 it would seem silly not to give it a try before footing a new head gasket bill.

RevT

RMS Regular
If you follow the instructions perfectly it is guaranteed. We've sold 40+ of them and had not one complaint, all have worked.

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
Fyfes will stock it if there's a branch close by.

However didn't have much Sucess with it myself, although there is a moneyback guarantee.

Jason

RMS Regular
If you follow the instructions perfectly it is guaranteed. We've sold 40+ of them and had not one complaint, all have worked.

Tried it over a few old run abouts, to the T every time, and it never worked longer than 1-200 miles.

Jason

RMS Regular
Fyfes will stock it if there's a branch close by.

However didn't have much Sucess with it myself, although there is a moneyback guarantee.

If you go and get a report done by a vat regged garage etc etc etc in otherwords nobody would be bothered!!

chrisni1986

RMS Regular
Drives
525 M Sport
not worth the money tbh, k seal isnt too bad depending how bad it is but not a miracle cure and its a hell of alot cheaper!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.