Where to start.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Guy said they were given notice today that they had to close for 4 weeks or something to that effect.

Edit: apparently it’s a decision made by the NI Executive and DVA that the motorcycle training industry should stop training and testing for 4 weeks. Sort of wish I’d just picked up a 125 now so I could have got out

If you were on the bike now, you’d need to prepare for a tirade of abuse and dirty looks.

I’d a guy give off fcuk at me at the early stage of lockdown #1 when I stopped for fuel because I was being irresponsible and selfish for using my bike at that stage, so I lifted the disposable boiler suits that were destined for the Craigavon hospital Covid Ward out of the top box and said “I’m doing a voluntary PPE run to the hospital with these donated suits. Is that ok, or would ya rather I sat at home and let the doctors and nurses fend for themselves?”

Poor guy near fell over himself getting away as quick as he could... 😂

Alemsee

RMS Regular
If you were on the bike now, you’d need to prepare for a tirade of abuse and dirty looks.

I’d a guy give off fcuk at me at the early stage of lockdown #1 when I stopped for fuel because I was being irresponsible and selfish for using my bike at that stage, so I lifted the disposable boiler suits that were destined for the Craigavon hospital Covid Ward out of the top box and said “I’m doing a voluntary PPE run to the hospital with these donated suits. Is that ok, or would ya rather I sat at home and let the doctors and nurses fend for themselves?”

Lol I wouldn’t have justified myself but fair play. Hopefully in the future he will mind his own business

Alemsee

RMS Regular
This whole bike thing with covid has been so poorly dealt with. DVA were on today saying they can recommence testing but since they refunded me already they need to take payment again. I said that was fine but I’d need to speak to my instructor to see about bike and getting lessons in again since the test is this bloody Monday. Thankfully the instructor could squeeze me in Saturday morning. Fingers crossed

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various

?....... meaning that people think a bike is just for leisure and not a useful form of transport.