Wheres everyone advertising their cars these days?

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Going to put the M3 up for sale tonight.

Auto Trader seems wild dear now. Whats the best place to advertise now?

Kind of trying to avoid facebook as don't want halfwits

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
OP
AlpineF30
Drives
BMW M3
Auto Trader no longer £4.95 for 8 weeks??

Never seen the NI tab on their site cheers Ian!

GB are getting shafted :eek:

1620291869958.png

Selling them to raffle sites.

@RegalComps wanna buy an M3? :joy:

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I found Autotrader best for the higher price stuff I've sold (M3, GTi, etc) Facebook for the budget stuff.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Any of the heavy stuff I have sold has been on Autotrader and all sold with ease. Don’t even bother with guntree Facebook etc now

AndyMc

RMS Regular
Drives
C350
I've had her C30 for sale for about 5 weeks on Auto trader and haven't even had a single phone call, timewasters or otherwise. it is at the higher end of the C30 prices though TBF.

MarkM

RMS Regular
WBAC sent an email this morning, mine has increased £2k in the last month, really don’t know what to do know as it’s up to the levels of the peak last year!

Reactions: Ged

Ged

RMS Regular
Drives
sexmo VTS
WBAC sent an email this morning, mine has increased £2k in the last month, really don’t know what to do know as it’s up to the levels of the peak last year!

I sold my 2018 caddy with them 2 weeks ago for the same as what I paid for it in 2019.

I thought it was for sure a glitch in the system but got there and they honored the price, was a nervous day waiting for the money in the account but it turned up as agreed.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
I too got the WBAC email this morning telling me the price has gone up and it's pretty competitive now I have to say. I always got the impression that they'd try and get that price way done on inspection though pointing out each and every little mark!

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Didn’t with me, actually negotiated a couple of hundred up due to condition
Wondered if that would be an option, condition of mine is good but main thing is it has almost £11k of extras...

chopaholic

RMS Regular
Drives
JZ S15 / X5
The last two cars I have sold have both been through Facebook Marketplace and both sold within 24 hours of being listed, you get plenty of idiots in your inbox but plenty of genuine buyers out there.

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
WBAC keep emailing me to say the price of the M3 has increased.

It's been up going a steady £250 over the last few weeks, then last week it jumped another £500 lol. Hopefully keeps going that way!