• Autosmart Fallout

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • ValetPro Dragons Breath

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Other (post please)

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

J55NI

RMS Regular
Bare polished or diamond cut with clear?

Safe in body and wheels. I would usually use fall out remover, foam/rinse/dry then Tar remover, foam rinse, then clay.

Claying isn't something you want to be doing overly often though, keeping on top of contamination with fall out remover and tar remover is much better.

@Big Pimp tarminator is what we use at the shop
Diamond cut with clear :grinning:,
I got some terminator from ross so looking forward to trying it as well.
I have never used fall out remover before so thanks for confirming the process :grinning:.

J55NI

RMS Regular
@big_pete once I have the car washed do I need to dry it before using iron X? And does it need dried again after to use tar remover?

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Ideally yes as you are diluting the product before it has time to dwell and activate properly otherwise

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
The stuff @big_pete used on the GTR at the weekend was amazing. I do believe (going from the posts above) that it's @Big Pimp stuff, either way it was mad. The amount of fallout was bonkers.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.