Which polish??

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Peje

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI CS45
i know theres gonna b no answer here but would b interestin to see wot sorta polish every1 uses?

At the min my fav would b AG Deep Shine, wanna try somethin else tho to see if i can find better.

Any1 used Meguiars #81 Hand Polish? Considerin it since its for dark cars.

Pete

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
are you talking about a polish or a wax? what you really want to do is polish, seal and then wax.

santoz

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS, Clio 182
slightly off topic, does anyone remember the url for the car valenting website that gave you all the info on cleaning/polishing/waxing your car?

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
ah yes. autopia is a good site, thats where I'm getting my PC from. meguiars.co.uk forum is also good

Peje

RMS Regular
OP
Peje
Drives
GTI CS45
Slideordie said:
are you talking about a polish or a wax? what you really want to do is polish, seal and then wax.

Atm i polish with deep shine then wax with tech wax. I thought the wax was the sealin part?

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
in a way yes. however there are also products specifically called sealers, like Poorboys EXP.

have a jeff juke round autopia or detailing world, or alternatively have a yarn with Baz off the site, he's in Lisburn too and I hear he does free washing/polishing/waxing.

Peje

RMS Regular
OP
Peje
Drives
GTI CS45
lol i know baz but in true valeter style his lips r sealed tight as a ducks ars e.

Nordonian

RMS Regular
Slideordie said:
in a way yes. however there are also products specifically called sealers, like Poorboys EXP.

have a jeff juke round autopia or detailing world, or alternatively have a yarn with Baz off the site, he's in Lisburn too and I hear he does free washing/polishing/waxing.

cant reccomnd his work highly enough, did the starlet last sunday and removed 90% of the light scratches/swirls and brought it up like a mirror

Peje

RMS Regular
OP
Peje
Drives
GTI CS45
yeh its not too bad for dust, if u used tech wax or luquid hard wax after it keeps the dust levels down.

I remmeber usin the super resin, it was a disaster for dust!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.