RegalComps

RMS Regular
Hi Guys

check out our latest car

Gorgeous Evo 6 with a few mods :grinning:

£18 per entry x 775 Max Entries

Guaranteed Draw Monday 2nd November @10pm or sooner if sells out sooner

Good luck:grinning:

We would appreciate support from RMS with our competitions and we offer all members 10% off with code RMS10
FEATURE (1).jpg

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Can’t see why the members wouldn’t support you especially with this mate, even tho I’m a glutton for punishment il still be having a few 😉

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
What way does numbering work of all tickets don’t sell? I got a number v close to the max number of entries but it looks like it hasn’t sold out

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Congratulations to tonights WINNER Martina Johnston from County Derry/Londonderry,
Who won the White Mitsibushi EVO 6 for ONLY £18 with number 487!! Well done & We hope you enjoy your prize
😀
🎉

We will have new competitions up tomorrow Everyone,
So please check out www.regalcompetitions.com and you could be our next winner
😀

What way does numbering work of all tickets don’t sell? I got a number v close to the max number of entries but it looks like it hasn’t sold out
It’ll go ahead I assume and if a number is called that hasn’t sold it will redraw till it finds a number sold
Yes lads, the numbers are randomly assigned and when lands on 1 not sold we quickly redraw!

Surprised it didn't sell out as was a lovely example, But guess majority still prefer the 7 to 9?

-Pete-

RMS Regular
does anyone east of belfast ever win these? always seems to be jimmy out in the country or someone in the back end of nowhere. Apart from bigpimp winning that BMW, I am super sceptical of all these prize giveaway companies (especially after that other place and their shenanigans).

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
does anyone east of belfast ever win these? always seems to be jimmy out in the country or someone in the back end of nowhere. Apart from bigpimp winning that BMW, I am super sceptical of all these prize giveaway companies (especially after that other place and their shenanigans).
My credit card bill agrees 🤦🏻‍♂️

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
We have had winners from Belfast.
We have winners all over Ireland and N.Ireland
It is luck of the draw. I dont see how anyone could be skeptical of location 🤷‍♂️