White Mk7 GTI Performance Pack

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Yes fantastic looking.

I must be the only person that hates the adaptive cruise!!

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
I wish they'd built normal cruise in too :sob:
I may be totally wrong here as I've never checked, but is there not a way you can turn ACC off in the menu and just use normal Cruise Control:rolleyes:
As I say I could be making that up but thought I read it somewhere

**Edit: Sorry guys think I made that up:oops:

Amazed at you guys not using ACC, I think it's wonderful

Last edited:

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I may be totally wrong here as I've never checked, but is there not a way you can turn ACC off in the menu and just use normal Cruise Control:rolleyes:
As I say I could be making that up but thought I read it somewhere

**Edit: Sorry guys think I made that up:oops:

Amazed at you guys not using ACC, I think it's wonderful
ACC is amazing with the vw system being one if the best I have tried out of them all

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Lovely wagon. My brother has had two of these and they do question what more you need from a car. Great all rounders.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Very nice and as already mentioned its a joy to see something other than an R. A guy next to us in work has a ClubSport and its a beauty.

Jason

RMS Regular
Stunning car, how do you find it on juice? Wifes getting a bit bored of her Tiguan R Line and had considered a dsg PP mk7 GTI as a replacement, unfortunately the R doesn't interest her lol

BBSBOY

RMS Regular
When I had my dsg pp gti I'd have got 34mpg max. It wasn't great. A guy in work has a manual one and could get 40ish.

BBSBOY

RMS Regular
Was that with plenty of horsing/tuning?

Stage 1 on mine and standard on the manual. Mine actually was easier on fuel with revo stage 1 than standard but not by much. Both those figures are taking it really handy.

steaa

RMS Regular
OP
steaa
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
Stunning car, how do you find it on juice? Wifes getting a bit bored of her Tiguan R Line and had considered a dsg PP mk7 GTI as a replacement, unfortunately the R doesn't interest her lol

I get around low 30s generally but I haven't done any real long journeys on it yet. I was touching around 38-39mpg on ~25mile non-motorway/dual carriageway journey last week though. From what ive seen so far at least, if I drive like a granda its very easy on fuel but once my right foot gets heavy it drops down pretty quickly.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Lol, most I got was 40.4 and it was the most painful run home from Portrush ever :sob:.

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Is that all?! :eek:
I regularly get 300-350 miles per tank in my R, I'm pretty Impressed with that actually, my GTD was 400-450 at best, although I do think the fuel tank is 5 litres larger in the R

steaa

RMS Regular
OP
steaa
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
IMG_1629-edit.jpg

I got the dead flies cleaned off it for Loughgall today since the weather forecast was good.
No updates other than that I am eyeing up a set of Clubsport S brake discs as I believe they are a direct fit.