White Silver Mk7.5 GTD

Willy599

RMS Regular
OP
Willy599
Drives
MK7.5 GTI
Got a set of mudflaps to stop the stones flicking up the side from the new wider and 5mm spaced wheels

895D72A6-424C-4DE2-B91A-C18659A57E1E.jpeg

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Lovely style of wheels. Just hate black wheels ever since I have a set of all black bbs lm:worried: they just lose all detail.

A wee slight lower and would look perfect

Toeman

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf gti pp
Do the flaps come front and rear for your gtd I was told for my gti they only do rear would u boys know

Willy599

RMS Regular
OP
Willy599
Drives
MK7.5 GTI
Lovely style of wheels. Just hate black wheels ever since I have a set of all black bbs lm:worried: they just lose all detail.

A wee slight lower and would look perfect

Photos make the details look less than in person, the matte black actually makes them stand out better than my old diamond and gloss black.

Do the flaps come front and rear for your gtd I was told for my gti they only do rear would u boys know

They're front and rear can get them from Volkswagen.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Not too much happening with it lately, mudflaps fitted and put a Rieger Front Splitter on. Hopefully get it lowered soon enough.
View attachment 270904

Be careful with that Reiger splitter..... I went though 3 of them in less than a year before I sold the Golf. Its lower than you think it is and no my car wasn't lowered either.

Looks great though.

Willy599

RMS Regular
OP
Willy599
Drives
MK7.5 GTI
Be careful with that Reiger splitter..... I went though 3 of them in less than a year before I sold the Golf. Its lower than you think it is and no my car wasn't lowered either.

Looks great though.

That's what I'm worried off, usually in places where the normal bumper is close enough haha.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Love that. I had the wheel in my R done the same way and it made such a difference.

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
Is it easy enough to fit the reversing camera? I’m considering changing mine to an R but I don’t want to lose the camera, if it was easy fitted I’d consider tackling it.

Willy599

RMS Regular
OP
Willy599
Drives
MK7.5 GTI
Is it easy enough to fit the reversing camera? I’m considering changing mine to an R but I don’t want to lose the camera, if it was easy fitted I’d consider tackling it.

It’s a doddle just time consuming. I fitted and coded it then got my local auto electrician to make the two connections on the back of the radio, just to make sure they were a good connection.

Willy599

RMS Regular
OP
Willy599
Drives
MK7.5 GTI
Another few updates I forgot to mention previously:

Car hit 21k miles so it got another oil change (Currently doing every 6k miles, so this is the third for the year)
Took my Rieger front splitter off the car and had it painted Satin Black with texture to match the front plastic elements, matches nearly perfectly.
Then Sent my Original Diamond Cut 'Seville' alloys off to be refurbed by Nu-Luk to Shadow Chrome and winter tyres swapped over onto them. Then coated them in Carbon Collective Platinum Wheels.

91E6916D-15E9-426E-BAD4-D83A00FE48F7.JPG