Who for a carb tune up

mx5 turbo

RMS Regular
Drives
it hard
As above, just want a good clean and service and set up to run an open air filter on a single carb. I'm in Bangor so probably not feasible to leave it to anyone too far from me

purplea4T

RMS Regular
This on the wee Metro? My big mate has a handful of them and is round the corner from you, I’ll ask him if you want.

Bob CRX

RMS Regular
Drives
s20000
I Need the same for my mini. Have a new needle and could do with the fuelling set. Would be happy to run to Bangor for it too....

Jonesy

RMS Regular
@56oval are you still doing this??
If not anyone else know someone local to Newtownabbey who may be handy around an SU carb ?

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
He was put with me a few months back to help me with my dads old car, yep he is still on the go, a real gent :grinning:

DJMCA

RMS Regular
Apologies for jumping in but has anyone any suggestions for someone to work on bike carbs in Down/Ards area?

56oval

RMS Regular
@56oval are you still doing this??
If not anyone else know someone local to Newtownabbey who may be handy around an SU carb ?

Yep, still on the go, busier than ever. Just finished a Porsche, have Golf coming this morning then over to Carlingford to sort out a twin carb setup this afternoon. Drop me a line (y)