Who owns the 22B?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ratzila111

RMS Member
Drives
Fez ST
I was on the Hillsborough Road yesterday at Saintfield around 12ish just past the Loughmoss centre. Heard this thing a mile away before it got to me!! To my amazement it was a 22B. First time i have ever heard one of these. It came past us lit towards Carryduff then 5mins later it was flat out past us going the other way.

ratzila111

RMS Member
OP
R
Drives
Fez ST
All i can really say about it is, it was super clean, really loud and it goes like fok. Not everyday you see one of these.

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
theres one sits in portadown every day couldve been it think a guy who owns a bar owns it. Few of them about like

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Seen this going through Hillsborough yesterday an all.....proper loud!!

Curtiz

RMS Regular
The owner is a member on Scoobyireland and has a thread up about the car

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives

do you mean this little puppy. nice looking wagon

P1000315.jpg

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Thats my neck of the woods, I've never seen that beast though

looks mint

Ge0rge

Banned
have you read some of the replys in that thread on scoobynet? its a nice car but come on...quote

OMFG! I literally have 'arrived' and made a right mess of myself. Keeeybooaaaarrddddd keeeeeys aaaaare aaaaalllllllllllllllllll ssssttttuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck togeeetheeeeeeeerrrrrr nnnnnnnooooooooowwwwwwwwwww fffffffff ffffffffff ssssss!!!!

Colin, I don't think I have ever been as turned on by anything in my life (even Davey is aroused and that takes some effort lol!!!!), that there is absolutely fakkin' stunning mate!!!! You absolutely have to bring it to Harmony Hill, that scoob will make our stand!!! I am insanely jealous btw, but I am all made up for you, great job!

What have you done to her yourself? You mentioned to me on Tues night that you thought the arches were from a WRC 2 door? What about the rear wing and front bumper? There is definitely something different with your car than other 22b's I've seen, but whatever it is, it just makes the car lad!

Aaaaaaah, I think I need a moment to myself now and go and lie down a while lol!

Gambit

RMS Regular
peeps can get carried away sometimes! - same happens on here though to be fair with some ridiculous comments about gizzing all over the keyboard etc etc

very nice car all the same :grinning:

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
IIRC was this car not built by Stan Harper from a 2-door shell and a load of WRC spares, may be a different car, cos the one i know of is running wrc hubs, brakes, etc

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.