Who Quotes under 21's on imports?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
21 in december, but my patience is terrible so preferably i'd want to get insured now then get a few qotes when i'm 21 and prob change.

I know I should wait 3 months but i'm not asking advice :grinning:

Car in question JDM EP3 Type R

All help appreciated :p

Rik

coffey

RMS Regular
Drives
honda civic
elephant insured my on my gt4...mind you i was 21...mite be worth a try tho

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
A mere £6111.21 and that was at 21, they dont qoute under 21's

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
id be dammed if id pay insurance like that

i got a quote in the south once for a 1.9 GTI 205

i was 18 on a provisional

Quote: 19,000

lol

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Bought my Vti from Bradford it was 100%, These people deal with N.I. all the time and often deal with Top Carz in Lisburn.

They are paying for my costs to come over with my car, If I dont like this one plenty of other garages that will take my car towards a UK Model

Rik

RMS Regular
OP
Rik
Drives
BMW E46 M3
One thing putting me off is the big fugly foglight in the middle of the bumper :worried: Dont know why they didn't put in it the rear lights. Not a big deal I suppose since its an import

Bilal

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla Y
One thing putting me off is the big fugly foglight in the middle of the bumper :worried: Dont know why they didn't put in it the rear lights. Not a big deal I suppose since its an import

Easily changeable probs, buy it rick, lower it nice, set of dished rims maybe some carbon :laughing: yummy

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
car looks awesome rik ... quinn are pretty cool IMO always changed me over without any fuss ... hardly charged me anything over my current policy price for a change to a 200sx ... and im only 20 :grinning:

Cant wait to see this civic in the flesh ... love the ep3 import!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.